*✿ 045

After several hours,At the hospital

At the hospital...

Second Person's POV

"Look at the time." Ran mentioned as he glanced at the clock. A few hours had passed since the two brothers visited you. "I think we should leave now. (Y/n) need her rest." Rindou exclaimed. You frowned, hanging your head low. "You're leaving already?" 

Ran sat on your right while Rindou sat on your left. "I know it's hard for you to be alone but it won't last long." the long-haired man reassured with a big smile. "We will swing by when we have time, alright?" Rindou twirled the tip of your hair. He glimpsed at his older brother, telepathically communicating with the older Haitani.

Ran wrapped his arm around your shoulders while Rindou placed his hand on your soft thigh. The two Haitanis leaned closer to you until their lips kissed each of your cheek. Heat rushed up to your head as your blood pumped faster in your vein due to their shocking move.

The kiss on your cheeks lasted for 10 seconds before both brothers pulled away. Ran was smirking mischievously at you while Rindou was blushing, his hand rubbing your gently.

"See you again, darling."

"See you next time (Y/n)."

"Yeah. I can't wait to meet you guys again.."

You almost stammered on your words while the two brothers made their way out of the room. Your cheeks felt hot. You still could feel the warmth of their lips on your face. It was not that new for you to kiss them but receiving kisses from both of them at the same time?

That was a new experience for you.

Next day,
Morning..

Ran and Rindou were the only people who visited you yesterday. You were alone most of the time after they left but Miyamura occasionally dropped by to perform daily check up-- or just to hang out with you.

Kanji, Muto, Shion, Kakucho or Izana hadn't showed up yet. Though, you had a doubt Izana would visit you.

' Of course Izana won't come.' You smiled bitterly. "Well, what can I do with things I can't control?" You chuckled dryly to yourself.