*✿ 018

⚠️‼️WARNING ‼️⚠️

⚠️‼️WARNING ‼️⚠️

‼️VIOLENT IZANA‼️
‼️MENTION OF BULLYING‼️
‼️MENTION OF SUICIDE‼️

PROCEED TO READ WITH CAUTION‼️

IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH THE STATED CONTENT, YOU'RE ADVISED TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER ‼️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day, Morning,At the high school

Next day,
Morning,
At the high school...

Izana's POV

I checked my chat with (Y/n), reading her message which I received earlier as I ignored the female teacher who was babbling about the world history. I knew she noticed me not paying attention but all teachers were already tired of me. Good thing she decided to not bother me.

(Y/n) promised to come over at my house after school time was over considering she needed to go to the hospital to meet her family's private doctor first.

"I need him to write a medical certificate for me since I have been absent to school for many days."

Remembering that made me mentally sign in irritation. I was completely alone at school today. That traitor, Shion, decided to ditch school since he ended up dozing off at Mucho's house last night.

Shion isn't here. I couldn't have fun bullying him.

If I knew this would happen, I would have skipped school too today.

This is so boring and the teacher's voice is fucking annoying.

"Alright, here is your assignment for today." The teacher handed over a stack of paper for each row of seats in the class. There were four rows in total. "Kurokawa-kun, can you come forward?"