*✿ 060

Next day,Nighttime,Musashi Shrine in Shibuya

Next day,
Nighttime,
Musashi Shrine in Shibuya..

Second Person's POV

You paid the taxi driver and got out of the taxi while carrying two bags of taiyaki in your hands. You closed the door then walked over to a group of girls standing idly near a bunch of bikes, most of them gluing their eyes on their flip phones. You spotted two familiar girls talking to an unknown brown-haired girl you had never seen before. You approached the three teenage girls with a bright smile.

Hinata and the brunette had taken notice of your presence but they sew their mouth shut when you placed a finger over your lips. You were standing straight behind Emma, a mischievous grin plastered on your face. Emma clearly had no idea despite the obvious hints Hinata unconsciously dropped since she glanced at her other friend uncertainly.

You quietly put down the two brown paper bags. Emma tilted her head and kept asking Hinata, weirded out by the way the salmon pink-haired girl was staring at her.

"Hina-chan, what's wrong- OH MY GOD! WHY IS EVERYTHING SO DARK?! WHERE IS EVERYONE?!"

Your hands clamped Emma's eyes while the poor girl struggled to regain her vision. You chortled, amused by her reaction to the harmless teasing. She was panicking as if she was about to bawl her eyes out.

You removed your hands from her eyes and Emma regained her vision. She hastily looked at the person behind her and she was speechless to see you. "(Y/n)-san! I-I just went blind for a second.."

"Oh, sweetie," you wanted to burst out your laughter but you held back yourself, not wanting to make Emma feel ashamed of herself. She actually believed she went blind earlier. "Maybe it's the dust getting in your eyes." You smirked playfully and surprisingly, Emma was convinced.

"Yeah... My eyes did feel itchy." Emma bluntly admitted, not thinking thoroughly of your words. You picked up the paper bags back while chortling to yourself. Hinata chuckled while her brunette friend simply smiled.

"So, how long has those guys' meeting been going?" You asked. "Don't know. But no need to worry, you will see your boyfriend soon enough, (Y/n)-san." Emma teased, latching herself on you by hooking her arm with yours.

"What is in those bags?" Hinata pointed to the paper bags, a glint of curiosity in her eyes. "Oh, just some Taiyaki. I figured Manjiro and his friends might like it... The smell is too tempting so I went ahead and bought two bags worth of taiyaki."

"Can we have some before you show these to Mikey? I bet he is gonna gobble up both bags once he realizes it's his favourite Taiyaki." Emma pleads. You gave one bag to Emma. Hinata and the blonde-haired girl were over the moon as each of them took one Taiyaki. You were smiling softly at the teenagers, "Share this fairly, alright? And you too. Don't be shy! Please have some."

You politely offered one to her. She was taken aback so she hesitated for a moment. She was unusually shy compared to her two friends. She took the taiyaki from your hand, nodding her head appreciatively. "Thank you, Miss.."