*✿ 020

⚠️‼️WARNING‼️⚠️

⚠️‼️WARNING‼️⚠️

‼️SLIGHT NSFW AHEAD ‼️

⚠️MAKE OUT SESSION⚠️

PROCEED TO READ AT YOUR OWN RISK‼️

PLEASE SKIP THE CHAPTER IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH MATURE CONTENT‼️

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Izana's residence,Nighttime

Izana's residence,
Nighttime...

Second Person's POV

You were still pinned on the floor, Izana hovering over your figure. His lips were lapping with yours as his knee nestled between your thighs. He was pressing his knee against your clothed lower region. You were gasping breathlessly between the hungry, lustful kisses.

"Izana, we have to stop.."

"Mhm, just a little bit..."

Izana had been repeating the same remark every time you reminded him to take it easy. How could he stop now? He had been anticipating for this day to arrive; the day he finally could claim your first kiss.

"(Y/n), stick out your tongue more."

You simply followed his instruction, sticking out your tongue. Izana sucked on your tongue gently before swirling his tongue with yours, then dived in for a deep kiss.

"Oh, fuck.." Izana groaned between the kisses as he pressed his knee harder against your lower region. Untangling his fingers from your hand, his hand dangerously slid under your shirt. Realizing his doing, you snapped back to reality.

"Izana—"

"Mahal."

Your heart somehow skipped a beat upon hearing that foreign word leaving his mouth. Izana was gazing fondly into your eyes as he passionately lapped your lips with his lips.