*✿ 063

On the school ground,Afternoon

Afternoon...

Second Person's POV

You were escorting Yuto around the school as the well-known businessman enjoyed his time admiring the liveliness and buying tons of food for himself and surprisingly, for you as well. You failed at avoiding Yuto as you couldn't escape him after you accidentally bumped into him and the headmaster.

"What a perfect timing, Sakamaki-san. We were just talking about you. Since you are here now, why don't you show Yuto-san around?" The headmaster politely asked for a favor. You wanted to turn him down but what excuse could you use?

"You don't have to agree, Sakamaki-san." Yuto was unexpectedly considerate, as if he could sense your hesitation. You looked at the headmaster back, presenting a genuine sweet smile for you. Oh, how could you say "no" to him?

The headmaster had always been a sweet, kind old man. You never told a "no" to him when he asked you for a favor. He had helped you a lot in the past, specifically any issues related to your friends. Despite them being infamous delinquents with bad reputation, they were allowed to attend his school under one condition; they must be under your supervision.

Majority of the teachers objected his decision but headmaster made that decision for you. Since then, you felt indebted to him and always helped him with any favor he asked of you. Representing the school for tons of competition, being the honor student and assisting Shion along with Izana to become decent students.

No doubt, after that, the teachers who once disliked your two friends began warming up to them and accepted them after witnessing their positive development and rapid improvement in academic and behavior.

"Al....right..." You reluctantly agreed. The headmaster laughed in delightfulness, gladdened by your cooperation. "You heard her, Yuto-san. Then, I will leave Yuto-san in your care, Sakamaki-san."

You nodded then your gaze met with Yuto's. He simply smiled at you and you returned it with an awkward one.

"Sakamaki-san. Sakamaki-san." Yuto's cheery voice snapped you out of your thoughts. He was grinning from ear-to-ear as his palm was securing a fluffy pink cotton candy. He handed it over to you while you confusedly accepted another of his generous offer.

Your eyes flickered from the cotton candy to Yuto who seemingly indulged himself in savoring his blue cotton candy. For an adult man in his early forties, his behavior was slightly child-like as if this was his first time attending a festival.

Yuto hummed in delightfulness, his eyes shut close from pure bliss. "Mhm, I haven't eaten cotton candy in a while. This is always the best part of a festival. Right, Sakamaki-san?"