HIDDEN

𝘯𝘰 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘴𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘴𝘢𝘤𝘳𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘦
- 𝘊.𝘚 𝘓𝘦𝘸𝘪𝘴

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

________________________________

The problem with hiding is that eventually everything comes to light, what was hidden will show itself. Even if hiding is the better option.

Lynetta knew that eventually her secret would come out into the open. For secrets are like walls, and to get to know people you cannot be stuck between to walls. However, these walls were high and secure. For Lynetta felt what was hidden inside them was dark and cold. But what happens when you break through and realise that secret inside the walls is colourful and warming.

Lynetta didn't want the Pevensie children to break theough her walls, for she believed what was concealed by them was erroneous. Yet Lynetta was in for a shock when the Pevensie's opinions never strayed, even with knowledge of her secret.
So surely, with their knowledge of her secret her walls had been broken? wrong. Lynetta's walls still stayed in tact, unbroken. Perhaps her walls had to be broken by someone specific.
________________________________

"It's not your real world, but for us it is. It's our homes. I've been in that castle and suffered the consequences and I do not wish to do so again."
- lynetta

hidden
caspian tenth x fem¡oc
narnia
slightly altered plot-line

╰┈➤ Gabriella Wilde
Lynetta Fée

╰┈➤ Gabriella Wilde Lynetta Fée

THE ONE WITH A SECRET

╰┈➤ Ben Barnes
Prince Capsian X