008.

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ : ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴛᴇʟᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇ ʀᴀɪᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

ᴛᴇʟᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇ ʀᴀɪᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ

The chimes of the warning bells rang throughout everyone's ears

The chimes of the warning bells rang throughout everyone's ears. Obnoxiously making everyone aware of the presence, completely loosing their element of surprise. Miraz running from the room flashed through Lynetta's mind, she knew she could've stopped him but she was a little preoccupied.

The group sprinted through the courtyard. Peter, once again, taking the lead. He ran towards the gate, trying to open it. "Peter, it's too late. Call it off while we still can." Susan reasoned with her brother.

Yet he ignored her still trying to turn the wheel. "No I can do this." Guards started to swarm the second floor, not giving the group long before they would be noticed. Currently, they were outnumbered, the king seemed to notice this as his voice turned panicked.

"Help me." He spoke turning to the group.

Lynetta helped to turn the wheel, along with the others. "I really disapprove of your plan, your majesty. It won't work." Lynetta spoke truthfully. As much as she wanted to turn back, she knew she couldn't. Peter was in charge now, and that wasn't something she could change. "What do you know about ruling?" Peter said spitefully, causing Lynetta to clench her mouth shut. It took everything in her not to sock him in the jaw.

"Who are you doing this for Peter?" Susan asked him, but her brother didn't respond.

The loud hooves and footsteps could be heard across the bridge. Soon the Narnian's came charging through the gate, sword raised. Peter mimicked them, him too raising his sword, and dashed into action. "For Narnia!" He called.

The amount of dead on the floor reminded Lynetta of home, except last time she was useless. Now Lynetta was ready, she wanted revenge.

With each strike of her sword, the blood tainted her clothes but she was unaware of that fact as she had all her attention focused on those around her. She elbowed the man behind her in the face, turning and smacking the one trying to sneak behind her from the right with the blunt of her sword. Before she swung her sword back around to deal with the soldier clutching his nose.