005.

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ: ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜰɪᴠᴇᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢꜱ + Qᴜᴇᴇɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴏʟᴅ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴋɪɴɢꜱ + Qᴜᴇᴇɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴏʟᴅ

Prince Caspian, Lynetta and some other Narnian's were surveying the forest for any signs of Telmarine soldiers or spies

Prince Caspian, Lynetta and some other Narnian's were surveying the forest for any signs of Telmarine soldiers or spies. The group had all split, taking different areas - Lynetta and Caspian being the furthest apart, which pained both of them for reasons they couldn't fathom, even after the argument they had yet to settle.

The tension between Lynetta and Caspian was awkward, not just between the two but for the other Narnian's too.

Lynetta was coming to a close on her area, nothing seemed out of place nor were there any hints to someone having walked this forest. Her thoughts were suddenly draw by the clashing noise of swords.

She, along with others ran to the source of the noise. What Lynetta did not expect to find was Caspian fighting a boy. Upon closer inspection of the boy, he closely resembled the King that was in the books Ramona had read with her (the younger version anyway). When her eyes were drawn to the hilt of his sword she concluded it was the king.

The King had grabbed a rock from the floor and was aiming to hit Caspian over the head. "Caspian look out!" She shouted, as another girl (probably one of the queens) shouted at them both to stop.

The king turned and look around, seeing all the Narnian's that gathered. "Prince Caspian?" The king asked him. "Yes and who are you?" Lynetta cringed, throwing her face into her hands. "who are you?" She mumbled over, repeatedly. She was shocked by his naïvety.

"Peter!" Came a cry, and behind it followed the other royals along with Trunpkin. Caspian looked at the four and then down at the sword. "High king Peter."

"I believed you called?" He spoke. Lynetta sighed gleefully, at least Caspians annoying personality could be dealt amongst them. "Well yes but, I thought you'd be older."