006.

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ : ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱɪxᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ

ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴀᴇ ᴘʀɪɴᴄᴇꜱꜱ

It was now late afternoon , a thick fog hung in the sky

It was now late afternoon , a thick fog hung in the sky. Despite the fog, the faun that stood guard could still make out the Telmarine soldier, that rode horseback, spying on the How. The faun instantly ran to Lynetta, informing her of the situation.

Hence the reasoning as to why a group stood by the stone table discussing a battle plan. "It's only a matter of time. Miraz' men and their war machines are on their way." Peter addressed to the group. "That means those same men aren't protecting his castle."

"What do you propose we do, your majesty." Reepicheep asked Peter. Lynetta understood Peter's power. Yet she couldn't help but feel betrayed as those she led for years so easily fled to Peter's rule.

Both Peter and Caspian began talking, both turning to each other. They looked at one another before Caspian broke their stare looking down, him too feeling the pressure of Peter's authority.

"Our only hope is to strike them before they strike us." Peter announced.

"That is crazy no one has ever taken that castle." Caspian interrupted.

"Not to be rude, but if we could've done, don't you think we would've by now. I've been in this How for just over two years your majesty." Lynetta said, agreeing with Caspian for once.

"There is always a first time." Peter said, raising his hands and arms in question. "We'll have the element of surprise." Trumpkin spoke.

"But we will have the advantage here." Lynetta argued. "If we dig in." Susan added, both of them flowing on the same train of thought. "We could probably hold them off indefinitely." Lynetta nodded her head in thanks towards the girl.

"I for one feel safer underground." Trufflehunter added to the argument.

"Look, I appreciate what you've done here." Peter began, facing both Lynetta and Caspian. "But this isn't a fortress, it's a tomb."