003.

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ : ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴇᴘɪᴄʜᴇᴇᴘ

ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ʀᴇᴇᴘɪᴄʜᴇᴇᴘ

Lynetta sat around the table with Nikabrik and Trufflehunter, who refused to speak to the girl as she had snuck out

Lynetta sat around the table with Nikabrik and Trufflehunter, who refused to speak to the girl as she had snuck out. "This bread is stale." Nikabrik said. Lynetta took the bread and hit it against the table, it making a knocking noise, making Trufflehunter give her a glare.

"I'll get him some soup then." The badger moved to the table to grab the soup that was made earlier. "No, I was going to eat that later. Don't give it to him!" Lynetta whined, she didn't like the boy and certainly wouldn't give up her soup for him.

"You can sit down young lady, you're already in enough trouble." Lynetta rolled her eyes and aat back down at the table. "Besides he should be coming around soon."

"Well I don't think I hit him hard enough." Nikabrik spoke, making Lynetta giggle. "Nikabrik he's just a boy." Trufflehunter replied. "Well, he's obviously Telemarine so I say we kill him." Lynetta spoke up, voicing her distaste for the boy.

Lynetta was at a crossroad and had no clue which way to proceed. Her people had been killed by his, so she wished to kill everyone who caused them harm including him. Yet she watched him, he seemed scared - like he wanted to get away. Plus, he was around her age and she would wish for someone so young to die.

"You said you were going to get rid of him." Nikabrik said, placing bis gauntlet on the table. "No, I said I would take care of him." Lynetta decided she wouldn't say anything, for she could not yet formulate an opinion. "You can't kill him now, I've just bandaged his head."

"It would be like murdering a guest." Trufflehunter continued.

"And how do you think his friends are treating their guests?" Nikabrik asked. "They probably kill them before they even become guests." Lynetta added. Lynetta thought back to the day the Telmarines attacked her village, they showed no mercy to them.