011.

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ : ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇʟᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴇʟᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ

Arriving back at base, Lynetta could hear the sounds of clashing swords

Arriving back at base, Lynetta could hear the sounds of clashing swords. She was yet to hear a cry of pain, giving her the feeling that neither side was winning nor loosing. Lynetta was unsure if that was a comfort or not.

Caspian pulled the horse to a stop. First, he got himself off the horse and then turned to Lynetta to help her down. He held out a hand, which she grasped and then jumped off the horse. A hand wrapped around her waist, to steady her.

"Lynetta." Susan shouted. She ran over to the girl with worry adorning her face. "Where's Lucy?" After a quick explanation of what occurred, Susan's mind was settled as she was told her sister was okay.

Turning back to the fight, Lynetta could see Peter stood in the makeshift area. Peter had earned himself a few jabs to his side, but he didn't hesitate to return the favour to Miraz. They'd both fallen down multiple times, the fight staying even, until Peter managed to get the upper hand. He tripped the false king and he fell to his knees, a swift hit from Peter and all of the hiding would be over.

Yet no move cam from Peter. In fact, Peter lowered his sword. "Now is not the time for chivalry Peter!" Edmund shouted. "Show no mercy." Another called. The crowd was beginning to get agitated but it didn't defer Peter's intentions.

He turned back to look at Caspian, and the King decided to gather himself off the floor and attack the young boy. Miraz aimed his sword at the high king, a jab he was so easily able to dodge. Peter swiftly sent the man down to his knees, back onto the concrete floor. Peter took a few heavy breaths, regaining his strength, before he turned to Caspian.

Many had caught onto Peter's plan, and so had Caspian as he met Peter half way taking the sword from Peter's grasp. Caspian stood in front of his uncle, his back to Lynetta. Miraz uttered a few words, words she could not hear but could tell were unkind due to the sneer on Miraz's face.