007.

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ : ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇʟᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇ ʀᴀɪᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

ᴛᴇʟᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇ ʀᴀɪᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ : ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇʟᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇ ʀᴀɪᴅ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ

Lynetta was going through an internal debate. She hated the idea of going back to that castle, especially considering the memories that surrounded it. She had her special thing taken from her and she couldn't bare to go back. Yet she felt that she needed to.

The girl wanted to go and help those she loved. Her and the Narnian's had been preparing for the Telmarine's downfall for years, she just hadn't expected it to be over there. She didn't want to let those she had spent the past three or so years with ride off into battle and leave her at the How.

Despite her fears, Lynetta already knew she was going with them to the castle, she always knew that deep down she would go. She, just like the others, grabbed her weapons and changed into something more moveable.

As Lynetta was changing she could feel the scars on her back, where her wings once lay. A newfound strength blossomed within Lynetta, a passion for revenge. She wanted to avenge Narnia and she wanted those who hurt her to feel the same pain she did.

She walked out, adorned in armour and carrying her sword, meeting Caspian at the entrance of the How. "You have changed your mind?" He leant down to her height, asking the girl kindly. To which Lynetta nodded. "Come on then Princess." Lynetta chuckled at the nickname.

It was dark now and the only lights source for the two was the moonlight. Caspian could see the way Lynetta's eyes illuminated under it. Ever since she lay on his shoulder, he could help but wish to be in that position again. But he knew it was a stupid idea for Lynetta hated him. "I will make sure you will be okay." He promised her, before they were called over to join the others for the ride to the castle.

Lynetta was confused. Her stomach felt warm when those words left the boys mouth, but she didn't feel ill. Alas, she knew now was not the time to ponder so she walked confidently with the group towards the castle.