009.

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ : ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜ

Caspian was right, the hit on Lynetta's side was much more than just a scratch and, despite the stitches she got from it, she still claimed it wasn't that big of a deal

Lynetta was now asleep, laid on a bed in the so-called infirmary. The blood loss mixed with all the fighting had really warn her out, so she was completely knocked out. Not even the noise of shouting Narnian's could awake her.

Nothing could wake the girl.

Until, suddenly, she jumped up in her sleep, clutching her chest. It felt cold, and dead. Something was happening and it wasn't good.

Lynetta stumbled out of the bed, clutching on object to walk herself out of the room she was in. She wrapped her hand around her sword as she continued down the corridor, thinking that perhaps having it could come in handy. Leaning against the wall for help, she continued her walk towards the funny feeling. "Lynetta?" Someone called. "Why are you up?"

Turning around Lynetta noticed the person speaking to her was Susan, although the voice gave that away anyway. Lynetta pushed herself off the wall and balanced on her two feet. "I'm fine, that's why i'm up." She replied loonily. Susan just raised an eyebrow.

The girl began to speak when she heard a strange noise in the distance. "You hear that, right?" Susan asked, hoping she wasn't going crazy. Lynetta tuned her ears to the chanting noises come from down the corridor. "I do." Lynetta nodded her head. "And I can tell you now it isn't good."

Lynetta began running towards the room, now barley stumbling. Her mind was concentrated on getting to that room. On the race there, she had unseated her sword, ready to face whatever was in the room.

As she drew closer the pain in her chest grew, alerting her to the dangers that were around the corner. Yet that didn't make Lynetta slow her pace, it made her speed up. She knew Caspian was in there and she needed to help him.