001.

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ : ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

It was a sunny spring day, in the middle of June

It was a sunny spring day, in the middle of June. No clouds occupied the sky, allowing the sun to shine to it's full potential. All the trees stood a little taller, basking in the light. Amongst the trees, a village was hidden. And inside one of the larger huts, the last yells of suffering could be heard from the Fae Queen. The said queen gave birth to a wild little girl with the most soft blue eyes. The family were rulers of their village (a whole race, even). Leaving the child to be birthed with the title of princess.

The queens death was unfortunate, she had died during childbirth. She had left the world when bringing another life into it, one that would always have her mother's spirit. Before she had passed she had named her child, Lynetta Alba Fée.

After being born, all duties of being Princess fell straight onto Lynetta's shoulders. She continued living in the hut - just like her mother - alongside her father, whom she rarely saw. Her father was King of the Fae, meaning that most of his time was occupied by his duties. This allowed him an excuse to avoid spending time with his daughter, who looked identical to her mother.

Lynetta was raised by one of the elders in the village, her name was Ramona. Ramona felt the need and responsibility to raise Lynetta, as she would eventually take the throne of the Fae village. Ramona taught Lynetta everything she knew, from history through to art. Anything Ramona couldn't cover herself, she got someone else to. Such as when Lynetta got trained in combat both with and without her Fae abilities by the Royal guards.

All things Lynetta learnt were to help her work towards becoming a good future queen. That was, until they found them.

∘°∘♡∘°∘∘°∘♡∘°∘

It had been seven years since the queen had passed, and the day was rather dull. It was the midst of winter, the land was frozen and the sky was dark. The Fae village was getting along with their lives happily, oblivious to the mass army beginning to set up below. The Telemarine's had found out of the Fae village and had every intent to destroy it, including those who resided there.

The village wasn't prepared for an attack, they hadn't even realised that the information of their whereabouts had been released. When the first strike hit, the King ordered the Fae army to attack back, which was futile as the Telemarine's weapons were much more advanced. Instead they relied on the Fae abilities. The attack lasted all night, neither side progressing. Until the Telemarines brought out arrows of fire.

The wood that the village was built upon burnt easily, not even the water Fae could do anything. Ramona had watched the fight, seeing in not go in their favour. So, she helped Lynetta escape. She ran with her to Trufflehunter's hut, hoping to hide Lynetta there - which he happily agreed to. Ramona left Lynetta there and went back to help with the fight.

No Fae survived, apart from Lynetta. And nobody knew of her survival either, apart from those looking after her.

Lynetta spent her time with Trufflehunter, he becoming the father figure that wasn't present in her life. She still kept up on all her training, despite it being pointless as she no longer had a place to rule.