012.

ᴘᴀʀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ : ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏʀᴏɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

The Pevensie siblings began to cross the river, walking to meet Aslan

The Pevensie siblings began to cross the river, walking to meet Aslan. Caspian too began to walk, only to notice Lynetta staying back. He walked over to the girl and grasped her hand, pulling her towards Aslan.

Lynetta's whole body shook with nerves but a gentle squeeze of her hand from Caspian disclosed all anxiety as she knew he was with her. When the five stood in front of Aslan and Lucy, they kneeled.

"Rise, Kings and Queens of Narnia." Aslan's voice rang out, Susan, Edmund and Peter all rose from their kneeling position. "All of you." Aslan spoke again.

"I do not think I am ready." Caspian spoke quietly, his head still bowed when he spoke to the lion. "It is for that reason I know you are."

Aslan turned to address Lynetta. "Rise too, Fae Queen." Her head lifted at the title. "You have protected Narnia's lands and your own, you are most deserving." Lynetta stood up onto both feet.

She turned and looked at Caspian, who smiled back at her. "What do you mean by Fae?" Lucy questioned. Lynetta broke her gaze off Caspian and turned to the young Queen.

"They are my people, fairies." Lynetta responded. "Wait, so you have wings and magic?" Lucy asked, she began to get excited. "I do not have my wings, and I possess a small amount of magic." Lucy began chanting for Lynetta to show her, in retaliation she blew on the palm of her hand. Flowers sprung from it, flowing in Lucy's direction.

"Can you give Lynetta her wings back, Aslan?" Lucy asked. Aslan chuckled and the Queen's spirit. "Only if she wishes it." He turned and looked and her, Lynetta nodded eagerly.

In a flurry of wind, Lynetta felt little prickles upon her back. Once the wind died down, Lynetta could feel the gentle flap of her own wings. A large smile was embroidered on her face, mirrored by Caspian who smiled at the girls happiness.

However, that smile quickly faded when she heard the sound of bagpipes playing, meeting the mice carrying Reepicheep on a stretcher.

Lucy quickly ran over to the mouse, dropping a droplet from her cordial into his slightly open mouth. Within seconds, he awoke. But was disheartened to see he had lost his tail in the battle.