Chapter Two - Wolfe

I'm fucked. 

And not in a good way. 

My cock is hard, as if it knows we can get fucked the good way if we just go back to the delicious woman next door. My new tenant. Someone I cannot escape even if I tried. 

Damn Ace and his fucking ideas. 

"Rent it out. It's been empty for too long."

I scoff as I go to my in-home gym and decide to lift some weights.

The place was empty for a reason, and I don't want to think of that reason. But I listened to him anyway. After having known the man for so many years, trusting him is easy and his ideas are usually solid. Not this one. 

Nope. 

As soon as I listed the renting, I left to take care of some business out of town. I got a call within moments asking it's availability and price, which I lowered there and then when I heard the disappointment in her voice. Fucking mental. Asked her only a few questions and that was it. I wasn't supposed to come back until tomorrow night, but something inside me beckoned me.

 4...3...2...1... Finishing another set of reps, I sit up and dry my face with a towel. 

Never in a million years would I have expected to find a curved beauty sitting on the lawn, surrounded by sex toys. The thought makes me smirk and shake my head. 

As well as hard. Really damn hard.

Fucking hell. 

I haven't felt like jacking off every fifteen minutes since I was a goddamn teenager. And all because of this woman with those damn curves, curly hair, dimples to die for and so many sex toys even Goddess Amara would be impressed. 

The fact that she is so very clearly inexperienced is... None. Of. My. Business. 

I complete another round and know I need to hit the shower soon and get some sleep if I want to be presentable in my remote meetings tomorrow. 

The warm water over my back is heaven and as I wash my body, I can't ignore the damn thing that seems to have a mind of its own. My cock is rock hard, my balls aching for release. I know I shouldn't go there, but my mind can't seem to think of anything else but seeing little miss Kendra tied to the St. Andrew's cross at the club. Her big round ass on full display as I use a paddle to redden her skin. 

I put my free arm up against the tiles to hold me up as I pump my cock with quick rough movements. No edging today. 

The intensity of my orgasm surprises me and I'm glad I'm in the shower as my cum spurts out of me with force. I've made a fucking mess. When I finally catch my breath and finish showering and cleaning up, I climb into bed naked. For some fucking reason, I can't seem to get her out of my head and my dick is demanding attention once again. Fuck that. 

Punching the pillow, I try to get comfortable, but it's just not happening. 

***

I must have dozed off eventually. The next day I wake up early and remember I need to mow the lawn. I grin as I recall how I realized that it was getting too long. Helping my new tenant and neighbor pick up her suitcase full of sex toys. Damn.

I get myself a coffee and as I'm drinking it, I look out my kitchen window. Only to be met by a sight that makes my cock immediately stand up and pay attention. Kendra is kneeling in the grass, bent over. Her luscious ass in the air as she is planting some flowers. Fucking hell, what a vision.

I'm tempted to just stay here and watch her shake it all day. But I can't allow myself to be distracted that way. Grabbing my lawnmower as I leave the garage, I smirk as she tenses. Aware of me is she? 

Leaving the thing ready at the spot I want to start with, I approach her. 

"Good morning, Miss Fallon."She looks at me in annoyance. "Kendra, please." 

"Kendra. Good morning. That's a nice collection you've got there", I nod towards the plants that she's carefully putting in place.

"I couldn't sleep. And I like plants, I'm good with them. And the contract didn't say anything about not being allowed to have plants. Are you going to make me remove them?" 

"No little one. You don't have to remove them."

She looks up with a small gasp and I ignore the way my dick twitches. 

"What did you just call me?" 

I shake my head and lift my hand at one of the neighbors and their dogs. "Nothing, just wanted to let you know that I'm gonna mow my part of the lawn and if you want, once you're done with gardening, I can do your side too."

She looks around and moves her hand playfully in the grass. 

"Yes, I guess it will need to be a bit shorter. But can you do it in a way that it won't hurt the plants?"

I nod. "Your plans won't suffer any harm. I promise." Kendra smiles brightly, two dimples showing up in her cheeks. "Thank you. Mr Wolfe." 

Her eyes widen slightly as she starts looking at me and the blush that creeps up her face as she notices the bulge in my pants is tempting. Oh, so tempting. She struggles a little to get up due to her size. And despite the fact that I want to offer her my help, I know that she will refuse it, stubborn as I can already tell she is.

"Well, I'm going inside. I need to shower." Her dirty hands leave earthy streaks on her jeans as she tries to rub them clean. "Thank you for mowing the lawn." 

Momentarily distracted by the thought of her naked under the water, it takes me a moment to respond. "My absolute pleasure, sweetheart." She frowns at me at the use of another endearment.

It's a habit I've picked up at the club, I call everyone a cute nickname. 

But perhaps I should be more careful around my tenant, considering she isn't in the lifestyle. Frown still in place, she disappears inside and just as I'm about to start mowing, the buzz of my phone interrupts my thoughts. 

"What's up?"

Ace sounds concerned. "Are you still out of town?"

"No, I got here..." He interrupts me abruptly. "Can you come to the club. Right now?"

"Be there in 10."

Even though it usually takes me 20. 

Leaving the lawnmower back in the garage, I drive out and look up to her window, imagining her with water cascading all around her... 

 Wondering if she's going through those toys...

None. Of. Your. Goddamned. Business.

It takes me 14 minutes to arrive at La Nuit and park at my designated spot. Ace and Angelo are waiting for me; a trail of smoke wafting up from Angelo as he exhales and drops his cigarette.

 "What happened?"

Their faces tell me all I need to know. Something happened at Nirvana; our previous club. Something bad. Together we go inside and I follow them towards our first floor. 

"I'm fine!"

I recognize Shuko's voice. One of the club's single submissives. Something bad must have happened for her to be here early in the morning when no one is around. 

Anger coils in my gut when I see her black eye and split lip. Shuko may be a lot of things but she's not into being beat up. I crouch in front of her and she looks annoyed. 

"Before you ask, no, nothing happened. Yes, it was consensual. No I don't want to go to the police and file a report. Like I already told them." Her eyes land on the Doms and Domme around her. I try to read her as a Dom even though I have never been there with her. Or any of the other subs here, for that matter.

Her breathing is even, body language defensive, not scared, and she seems more annoyed than afraid. "Just answer me one thing."

"Why there? Why Nirvana?"

Her smile is instant and a little disturbing. 

"Because he can give me what I need."