Chapter Eleven - Kendra

I'm back down in the dungeon. Who would have thought. Amara greeted me but she and one of the other Domme's who attended the party are sitting with the Doms, guess that is the way things work here. Still, the other subs are all very accepting and friendly, making me feel right at home. I know most of them from the munch and it's good to see so many familiar faces.

Sophia is sitting next to Angelo, knelt by his side and on a leash. I don't really understand the concept, but she seems happy, so it's not for me to understand.

I look around and notice that people here are diverse and it makes me feel more comfortable in my skin. I see all sorts of body types, ethnicities and abilities. A cute bald guy dressed in leather is talking to the Doms; his wheelchair not an impediment to his being here and I realize how ableist I can be sometimes. Something to work on, for sure.

"He's cute isn't he?"

"Very." I smile at Rae Rae. She is the most extroverted person I have ever met, but I love it, as she helps me overcome my natural shyness.

"Wait until you see him in action," she grins. "The man has a mean streak but a devilish tongue."

I laugh. "That's all you need, right?"

"Amen sis." We pound knuckles and start laughing, getting a few stern looks from the Doms. We quickly stifle our laughs and I press my lips together strongly as Ace looks my way, for some reason, I don't want to disappoint him. I've read that that's a submissive trait, so it makes sense.

"I mean, we don't even really need them, if you think about it."

I raise my brow as I look at her. "Do tell?""

Her hand caresses my leg over my leggings. "I think you and me could have a lot of fun. Your toys, my tongue... think about it. And please let me take you shopping. This is no outfit for a sex club, baby girl. No matter how cute you look in it."

Pulling my shirt down, I try to look away as heat fills my cheeks. I know I'm not dressed exactly to be ravaged, and Ace already told me where I can get adequate fetish wear in my size, which I should already know, considering my supposed job.

"Hey," Rae-Rae coos. She takes my chin and forces me to look at her. "None of that. No self-doubt, no questioning yourself, no shame. I'm just making a comment so you know I'm going to help you look even more fuckable than you already do." Her lips are inching closer and I want to give in, I do. Except that I am extremely aware of where we are and all the people around us. I've never been an exhibitionist, and even less so with my bigger body.

The harsh sound of a whip breaks the moment and confused I look around, wondering if anyone is playing.

Then I see him. Mister Leo Wolfe, my landlord and Dom extraordinaire, looking straight at me, a whip in his fisted hands. I separate my lips and lick them, suddenly noticing how dry they are. His eyes don't look away from mine and I feel I can't move. Not that I want to. His salt and peppered gray beard makes him look like a silver fox, even though he can't be that much older than I am. Stress lines around his eyes make him look older than he probably is. He's dressed all in black and the button up he is wearing shows the same grayish hairs on his chest, since it's not closed all the way. I bite my lip. Why do I find this man so tempting?

"Well damn." I hear Rae whisper beside me and I take a shaky breath. I blacked out for a moment, just looking at him.

He looks me up and down with a disapproving stare. As if I don't belong.

Rae puts an arm around my waist and whispers in my ear to look away. It's a lot harder than it should be, but finally I can pull away from his gaze. "What the hell was that?", she whispers. Wish I knew.