Chapter Nine - Kendra

Should I stay or should I go? Biting my thumb nail, I pace around, nervous. I've been invited to a munch. Never heard that word in my life. A munch.

Apparently, it's a get together of people who are in the BDSM lifestyle, but in the vanilla world. So newcomers like me can get to know people and not feel intimidated or out of place.

I've been told nothing sexual takes place at these munches, but that most of the regulars end up at the club later.

I can't help but wonder if Wolfe will be there. We haven't talked since I brought up his past and I don't know how angry he still may be. And even if he's not there, I'm not sure if I should go. I'm so tempted. But what if I don't belong? I'll be out of place and... The knock on my door is unexpected and my heart jumps a little, wondering... hoping, if maybe my neighbor needs something.

When I open the door, I recognize RaeRae from the club.

"Hey girl, I'm under strict orders from the Dom Doms to pick you up and bring you to the hotel for the munch."

"Oh." Nerves kicks in and I feel my stomach playing up. "I need a minute, come in."

I rush to the upstairs bathroom and make it just in time. Seems like I'm not going anywhere. When I'm back downstairs. Rae is admiring my orchids. "Gorgeous plants you have here. I can't even keep a cactus alive" She smiles at me. "You ready?"

"I don't think I can go," I say with a hand on my stomach.

"That's just nerves. You will know a lot of people there already from the bachelorette party and there is no naughtiness going on until later. You can stick by my side. I'll protect you from the luscious and sometimes scary Dom Doms."

That makes me laugh.

"Promise?" She puts up her pinky finger. "I swear."

I nod and hook my pinky wirth hers. "Okay, let's go before I change my mind."

"Good Girl," she winks.

"Are you a Domme?"

"Oh hell no." She grins as we get into her car. "I need a strong Dominant to put me in my place" My face burns up as a blush creep up my cheeks.

"Uh-huh. Looks like you know exactly what I'm talking about."

"Well, no, that's just... I mean. I don't know..."

"It's okay, girl. Sometimes it's really hard to accept our own sexuality. Lord knows I struggled with mine."

"You did?"

"Yeah, especially because I'm into pain. Trying to understand that it's okay to be turned on when someone beats your ass black and blue, with consent of course, is not easy."

"Oh well, yeah, but I'm not into pain, I don't think."

"That's why Ace insisted you come today. He sees something in you and wants to help you learn about yourself."

She hums as if remembering something. "He's really good at that, especially since he doesn't do a sub more than once. He kind of takes us under his wing, he's like a father Daddy instead of a dirty, filthy one."

I raise a brow.

"Oh, don't get me wrong. He's a filthy mofo. Just more of a Dom instead of a Daddy Dom."

"Right," I say, as if I know what any of that means.

She slips into a parking space and grabs my hand. "Ready?"

Nope.

"Sure, let's do this."

"Oh, you're gonna have to learn to lie so much better in front of the Dom Doms."

Quit playing games (Dark Desires One)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें