Chapter Five - Kendra

The cafe where I'm asked to meet a potential new client is quiet. Very centric and quaint. I sit down waiting for the person who called me to show up. The way I know she's not here is because she told me she would be wearing a black leather trench coat, which from what I can see, no one here is wearing.

Usually when I meet clients it's fairly simple; we arrange a time and date over the phone. I show up at their desired location and for an hour or two, I show them various sex toys which they then have the option to purchase, or not.

However, the woman I spoke to, Amara, told me it would be best if we spoke in person. She explained that she wanted me to do a tupper sex party for a Bachelorette party. So far, so good.

However, she specified that this would be at a BDSM club rather than someone's home. I had to be honest with her and explain that I don't have any experience in BDSM. Not much knowledge either, other than it implies whips and chains.

"Kendra?"

When I look up, I am momentarily speechless. The woman before me is gorgeous. She has long brown hair in a high ponytail that cascades I don't know how long down her back. Her makeup is intense; dark shadows around her eyes, beautifully executed and it makes her green eyes really pop. Her lips are dark red and full. As they curl up in a smile, I realize that I'm staring. "Oh my God, I am so sorry", I mumble. Her laugh is melodious as she unbuttons her trench coat and sits down.

"That would be Godess. And don't worry, you're not the first one to have that reaction." She says this with confidence, but not arrogance.

I can't really see her figure, but I can tell that she is slimmer than me and I immediately have to shut down that train of thought before I spiral.

Amara calls over the waitress and orders herself a double espresso. Her smile is open and welcoming as she looks at me. "So Kendra, the reason why I wanted to meet with you in person rather than just discuss this over the phone is because I wanted to make sure that you will be comfortable meeting in a club such as the one I described," she glances around.

I catch the message that she's not gonna say the word. I guess to not scare the people around us.

"I have never been to such a club before and like I told you on the phone, I don't have much experience."

"I understand. But I take it you would like to expand your business?" She asks tilting her head.

"Oh, I don't have a business," I quickly reply. "I'm just... me. Trying to make a living." She looks at me narrowing her eyes slightly, as if assessing me.

"You're new in town, aren't you?"

I frown. How does she know that? "Yes, I've literally just been here for a few days."

"And how are you liking it so far?". She makes the act of drinking coffee almost an art. I'm distracted by her long green painted nails.

"Oh well, I'm still getting settled in. So, you know, one day at a time."

"Good. That's good. Have you announced your business anywhere?"

"Oh no, not yet. Like I said, I'm still settling in and sorting myself out. Actually, I don't know how you came across my number."

"It just came to me."

"I see. Well, you don't know how much I appreciate it. I really could use the work."

"My pleasure." She waits for me to take a sip of my drink. "Do you like the house you're living in?"

"Yeah, I do. It's a quiet neighborhood. I mean, I haven't really met any of the neighbors yet."