Shit....

Skyler's POV

    It's a feeling I can't describe. It's like a pull towards that unknown guy. When I looked into his eyes, I felt ...complete.

    I growled in fustration, yanking at the metal collar around my neck. I need to find a way out of here like ASAP.

    The door burst open.

    "What's with all the noise?" the guy, Josh, I think asked walking over to my 'cage'.

    I didn't say anything (not like I can). He opened the cell door and stepped in slowly making his way towards me. I plopped my butt down on the floor.

    He inched his way closer. When he was two centimeter away he reached out his hand and petted my furry head.

    "Why don't you shift?"

    I looked at him, eyes wide. He knows I'm a shifter? How oh holy hell does he know?

    "Come on you can trust me, I won't tell anyone," he said

    I gave him a doubtful look. But something tells me I can trust him. It's like I have known him since birth well maybe not but you get what I mean.

    I shook my head. The thing is I haven't shifted back to my human form for my whole life well besides the years of my childhood before I shifted.

    He threw some clothes at me. I just sat there staring at him.

    We sat there for I don't know how long just staring at each other. Well, looks like he's not going anywhere until I shift. I sighed and closed my eyes.

    I imagined myself in human form chocolate brown hair, dark brown eyes yada yada.....

    Cracking of bones filled the air. Ah. It hurts like a bietch.

    I stood up and wobbled but quickly yanked the clothes on. I opened my eyes and glared at him.

    He visibly paled. I smirked.

    "Uhh....umm...*cough* what are you doing on our territory? Are you dangerous? Do you remember me? Are you the last fox shifter? Are you-"

    "Woa hold on there buster. One, my family died so I basically live in the woods now. Two, does it look like I'm dangerous? Three, what do you mean by 'do I remember you?' and four I don't know I haven't shifted for like sixteen years."

    "Oh... sorry...about your family I mean."

    "What do you mean by do I know you?"

    He lets out a nervous laugh, "Oh, nothing you just remind me of someone."

    Huh. Ok.

    "Um I gotta go bye!" with that he dashed out of the cell, tripping over board and fell flat on his face.

    He got back up, face red, and ran out the door.

    I chuckled and shifted back to my fox.

Josh's POV

    Holy shit that was embarrassing. I walked through the hallway wondering why she forgot me.

You hole ass where on the freakin universe have you been?!  yelled Liam in the mind-link

Calm yo tits man I was just out for a run , I lied

Come into the kitchen, Luke is about the blow up the entire pack house!

    Oh my god. I rushed to the kitchen to see the stove half burnt. The two idiots were arguing and shoving each other.

    "I TOLD YOU TO NOT LEAVE THE STOVE ON WHILE WATCHING TV!" Liam growled pointing at Luke with an accusing finger.

    "HEY IT'S NOT MY FAULT! YOU SHOULD'VE REMINDED ME SINCE YOU KNOW I FORGET THINGS VERY EASILY!"

    "GUYS! YOU TWO FREAKIN IDIOTS, AUSTIN WILL HAVE BOTH YOUR HEADS!"

    "I'M REALLY SOR-"

    "Whatever lets get this cleaned up before Austin finds out." I interrupted him

    "Find out about what?" a new voice said. We all froze and turned around.               There standing by the doorway was none other that Austin, eyes blazing with anger.

    Uh oh, we're in deep shit...

*************************************

Hiii you lovely peoplezzzz!!!!! Sorry for not updating for a while*inserts guilty face* I've been pretty busy....you know with life....school....sick cat... Anyways hope you liked the is chapter!!!

Above or on the side is a picture of Skyler :D