Training?

Still Alice's POV

I stopped and stared. Goddamn.....

He was tall, around 6 feet and have white hair. Literally white hair, I'm not joking. His eyes are as black as the night. He was wearing jeans and... no shirt.

Concentrate Alice

I blinked. He smirked and walked over.

"Well hello, I'm Vincent, who may I owe my presence to?"

Gee his voice...

"I'm Alice," I said nervously. Come on you can't blame me. If you're in the presence of a god you'll be nervous too.

"Nice to meet you, Alice," he said stepping closer.

"Would you back the fuck up please, there's something called personal space."

He smirked, "What if I don't want to?"

"Hey! You love birds go get some rest, we have a long day of training tomorrow! You too, Vincent. I don't care if you're the ol' so famous hunter get your ass to bed," yelled Josh from the living room.

I looked outside the window and realized how late it was. It was probably late afternoon when I brought Sky back. The sky outside was darkening.

My mate took my hand and dragged me upstairs. I stumbled on the stairs due to all the running. He stopped and picked me up. Through the rocking of my mate's footsteps, I slowly drifted off to sleep.

*Midnight*

Sky's POV

I gasped and blinked my eyes open. I stared at the ceiling. Wait a second, wasn't I in the cell?

Look around you idiot says Snow

You've got eyes for a reason Scarlet added

I rolled my eyes at them and looked around the room. The king sized bed, the walk in closet, the bathroom door to the right. Austin

I sat upright on the bed. I strained my ears for any sounds of my mate.

I heard water in the shower running and sighed. A minute later, Austin walked out wrapped in a towel.

Oh my....

Snow and Scarlet are literally drooling in my head.

"Austin..."

Once he heard my voice, he appeared next to me checking me everywhere.

"Are you hurt? Do you need the pack doctor? Are you in any pain? Are-"

I pressed my mouth against his, making him shut up. He kissed back hungrily. His hands trailed down my sides, gripping onto my waist. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth and his tongue dove in, mixing our saliva together. He started kissing down my neck to my collarbone.

I felt his canines extend and grazed the skin. He pulled back, his eyes asking for permission. Those eyes, the ones that are always gentle and full of love. The way he watches and takes care of the whole pack. I would give up anything to see those eyes everyday, his warm smile. Love. I'm in love with him.

I smiled and nodded, allowing him permission. He resumed his kisses down my neck. Once he reached my collarbone, he sank his teeth in without hesitation. I winced from the sting.

He retracted his canines and kissed my mark. I shivered against him. I pulled back and looked from his eyes to his neck, asking if I can mark him. He nodded.