Wish Upon A Star

I was prodded here and there as Chloe tried to find a dress that 'fit' me. Seriously, am I that fat?

"Are you done yet?" I asked annoyance clear in my voice.

Instead of answering she just 'humph' and disappeared into her closet. A minute later, she came out holding a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a light blue top with little flowers on it. I insisted on just wearing something casual instead of wearing something fancy. I mean if someone really likes you, they shouldn't care what you wear right?

I took the outfit from her and changed in the bathroom. I stepped out and see Chloe inspecting me from head to toe.

"Makeup!" she ordered. Geez, calm down woman.

"Don't put too much please."

She rolled her eyes, "Stop being such a worrywart."

Looks like I'll have to trust her on this. I looked at the clock, thirty more minutes until Austin arrives. I bit my lip, wringing my hands.

"Done!" Chloe exclaimed pushing me in front of the floor length mirror.

I've got to say I don't look bad. My hair was left in its natural waves, a light amount of makeup coated my face. 

(A/N: Sorry I'm not very good with describing things .-.)

Just then the doorbell rang, making my heart leaping out of my chest. I gulped. 

"Come on! Don't just stand there!"

I followed Chloe downstairs. Without another word, she ran to open the door revealing Austin in a pair of blue jeans and a black t-shirt which hugged his toned muscles.

Oh my... Scarlet and Snow are practically speechless.

He grinned as his eyes met mine. "Hello mate." He held out a white rose that I didn't know he was holding. "For you m'lady," he said taking a bow.

I laughed taking the rose, "Why thank you kind sir." 

He winked and held out his arms. "You ready?"

I grinned, "Yup."

"Behave you two! And have fun!"Chloe called out as the door slammed shut.

I chuckled, "Where are we going?"

"That's for me to know and for you to find out."

"Aw come on... pweaseee?" I asked giving him the puppy dog face.

He looked straight ahead refusing to look at me. "Don't do that, mate"

"Do what? I'm not doing anything."

He groaned and continued tugging me toward his car. Damn, I didn't know he has a car. 

Well, he's an Alpha what do you expect? Snow said 

Yea yea... I knew that

This time Scarlet snorted, if that was even possible.

Five minutes later he's still driving down the road humming along with You Belong with Me by Taylor Swift.

"Are we there yet?" I whined.

"Nope" he said popping the 'p.'

Twenty minutes later he parked the car in the middle of the forest. I didn't even notice we've veered of the road. In less than a second, Austin was opening my door holding his hand out for me to take. I grinned and took his hand.

He led me through the forest. I looked around, not recognizing my surroundings.

"Where are we going?"