What are you?

Austin's POV  (right after Sky went up to their room)

I walked in through the door and saw the group playing and joking around.

"Hey where's Sky?" I asked Josh, who's busy typing on his phone.

"She went up to your room, said she's tired or something."

I nodded and headed up the stairs. Suddenly, I hear a scream and ran to our room. I barged in through the door and found Sky lying on the floor, breathing hard. I stopped and stared.

Her eyes. They were changing from blue to red. Those blue eyes look so familiar....

I rushed to her and knelt down.

"What's wrong? Sky?!" I asked panicking when she just laid there.

Josh,Luke,Liam, and Chloe all rushed into the room. Chloe gasped when she saw Sky and ran over.

"Oh my god! Is she okay? What happened?!"

By now, she was just lying there, her eyes had changed to red. She growled and struggled to stand up.  We stood there watching, horrified as scales started sprouting on her hands. Her fingers grew to gigantic claws.

"Bring her outside!" I told them as she started growing.

What is she? I thought

Whatever she is she's still our mate! my wolf, Kane, growled

I grabbed Sky's clawed hand as she was about to hit Luke in the face. She snarled and struggled as we held her down. With a roar, she ran out of the room. We hear a faint bang as the door was teared down.

"Uh, good thing no one lives in the pack house or else she would've killed everyone by now," said  Josh.

"Come on we can't loose her!" I ordered as I follow her trail.

We came to the edge of the woods, trying to see which way she went.

"Over here!" Liam called as he waved us over.

We ran over and saw foot prints with claws replacing the toes leading deep into the woods.

"Come on!"

Sky, I'm not letting you go this time. Kane growled in agreement.

Sky's POV

I ran to a clearing and collapse. I looked at my hands and gasped as the claws were at least ten inches long. What's wrong with me?

I groaned in frustration and teared at the grass. I stood up and almost fell. What the hell? I looked behind me and saw a long tail covered in scales whipping back and forth.

I feel fangs protruding out of my lips. I hear footsteps pounding closer.

Something powerful stirred within me. It pushes against my barrier, roaring to be set free. I collapse on the ground as five people emerged. I growled as I looked at them. They look familiar but I don't remember them. Their eyes widened at the sight of me.

I stalked towards them, baring my teeth. One of them came forward, I growled and slashed my claws at him, missing him by a few centimeters.

"Skyler!"

"Sky!"

I hear voices calling but the Sky they know was gone.

With a loud growl, I said "I am Scarlet, sister to Drake."

I lunged toward them with my fangs bared, at the same time I shifted.

They gasped.

"Y..y..you..you're...a...."

************************************************

Sorry I haven't updated! But here's the next chapter! Ooohh what do you think Sky is besides being a fox shifter? Who do you think is Drake?

UNTIL NEXT TIME KIDDOS!!