Brother? It can't be

"GOODMORNING EVERYONE! RISE AND SHINE YO!" Chloe yelled as she banged open the door.

Austin groaned and pulled me closer, burying his face deeper into my neck.

"Good sleep?" Chloe asked, wiggling her eyebrows and winking at me.

I glared and pulled the covers over my head.

"Leave us alone!"

"What? So you can do the horizontal hula again? No can do woman, Vincent's getting impatient so hurry your asses up!" With that said, she slammed the door.

I unwillingly unwrapped Austin's arm around my stomach and rolled out of bed. I went to the closet and got out some training clothes. I heard a whistle behind me.

"I certainly am loving the view right now."

I rolled my eyes, "Get your fat ass up and get ready."

Suddenly, a wave of nausea hit me and I ran into the restroom and vomited into the toilet. Austin ran in and held my hair back, while I wiped my mouth.

"Are you okay baby? What's wrong?"

"It's okay, I'm fine, just feel a little sick."

"You shouldn't be training, I'll tell Vincent-"

I shook my head, "I'm fine, I'll feel better later. Come on, Vincent will have our heads."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes now shoo, I have to get ready."

"Positive?"

"No negative," I said sarcastically while pushing him out of the restroom.

I quickly got ready. I came out to see Austin dressed and waiting for me by the door.

We went outside and was greeted by a very angry Vincent.

"What was taking both of you so long?"

Austin smirked, "We had-"

"Nevermind I don't want to hear it, 20 laps everyone! I want to show you guys how to use some of these weapons my brothers sent us, and no cheating," he said, giving me a pointed look.

After we finished our 20 laps and waited for the others to finish.

Two other hunters were standing next to Vincent.

"These are my brothers, Anderson and Jackson. They brought us some guns, knives, and bow and arrows. However, these are made from iron and the bullets for the guns are covers in salt water."

He had us pick a weapon each. I picked a couple of knives while Austin picked up a gun. I went over the Anderson who's suppose to be teaching us how to throw the knives.

"Okay, be careful with the knives since you're going to hold them by the blades. It'll be easier for you to throw them."

We practiced hitting the targets he had set out for us while the other people who picked bow and arrows and guns did the same.

I groan from Josh who was beside me got my attention.

"Hey you okay?"

"I feel achy all over, and my gums hurt like hell."

"You should go to the pack doctor."

"No, I'll get over it. Muscles are probably still sore from yesterday."

I nodded and we continued back to training.

*later that night*

I woke up to the sound of screaming downstairs. I ran down the hallway with Austin and the gang in tow.