BLUSHING?!

Skyler's POV

As soon as those words appeared I immediately bolted out the door. Great now I have a crazy stalker who wants something from me. I saw the group and ran towards them.

"Sky what's wrong? You look like you've just seen a ghost," said Josh looking worried.

"I....It's nothing," I told them.

"Are you sure?" Chloe asked, "You can tell us."

I shook my head and offered them a smile showing I was perfectly fine. I didn't want them to get worried and tell Austin,who will probably lock me up in the house my whole life. Well, not my whole life but you get what I mean. I don't want to put them in danger.

'Snow you there?' 

'Ya' 

Even Snow was quiet today. Whoever did that, it's probably just a prank right? I mean I've never made any enemies, except probably the girl I fought with earlier today. I walked with the group out to the car.

I get this eerie feeling I'm being watched. But when I looked around no one's even looking in my direction. I hurried into the car. 

The drive back to the pack house was quicker than I thought. We got out of the car and went into the pack house but not before I saw a flash of yellow eyes in the bushes.

'What the fuck is that?' I asked Snow.

'I don't know and I don't want to find out' 

I hurried into the living room where the guys and Chloe were lounging on the sofas.

"I'm booored," Liam whined.

"Do something then," Luke said.

"But I dunno what to doooo," 

"Just play with Cleo or something,"

"IT'S CHLOE YOU DUMB SHIT!"

At the same time, Liam exclaimed," EWWWWWW NOOO WAYYY GIRLS HAVE COOTIES!"

Josh and Luke shared a look. I stood there raising a brow.

"Well the last time I checked, you were hanging out with Sky," said Chloe

"W..w...well, that's different!"

"Oh and one more thing, are you a little boy or what? You're like fucking 15," 

Liam's face went beet red. Oh my god. He's blushing!!

"OH.MY.GAWD. YOU'RE BLUSHING!!" I said, grabbing Josh's phone which was lying on the sofa.

I took a picture and laughed.

"Hey! Delete that!!"

"Naww,"

"Delete it or I will poison you with wolfsbane!"

I raised my eyebrow,"So you're basically poisoning your Luna,who's your Alpha's mate, who's also your friends' friend, and you would be in BIG trouble, not just with the pack, but a VERY angry highly pissed of Alpha."

By now, he looked scared. His face was pale and he looked ready to collapse.

"I'M SO SORRRY FOR THREATENING YOU SKY! I WAS ONLY JOKING!!" he said going on his knees and bowing over and over.

The others and I laughed  at him. "Gosh Liam, no need to be so serious," I said ruffling his hair. 

He got up and looked relieved.

"Come on, lets play a game,"

*5 minutes later*

"how are you doing that?!!" Josh exclaimed 

"Girl power I guess," I said shrugging.

"MY TURN!" Chloe exclaimed as she snatched the control out of my hands.

"I'l be right back," I said as I headed upstairs to my room, well, mine and Austin's room.

I shut the door and let out a groan of pain. The pain started a few minutes ago when I was playing with the group. It started from a head to my stomach. I crawled over to the mirror and looked at myself.

Everything's pretty normal except for my eyes. Instead of their usual vibrant blue, they're shifting from blue to red. What's happening to me? 

I groaned as another wave of pain racked my body. I can't hold it in anymore. I screamed and the last thing I saw was Austin bursting into the room with a horrified look on his face.

*********************************

Wassup peoplezzz!!!!! I updated! YIPPEE! Sorry if it's a bit short. What do you think is happening to Sky?? Comment what you think!

Thank you guys so much for 2k+ reads!! I'll try to update as soon as possible!!!