The Amazing Ride

Skyler's POV

  Well... this is interesting. Guess I'm part fox part dragon yippee! I mean how cool is this? I can scare the guys anytime I want. Yep me and my crazy mind.

"Hey you alright?" Chloe asked coming into the room with the guys.

  "Yea I guess."

"Do you know what you are?" asked Liam

"Yes but if you meant before I shifted,no."

They sat down on the bed and stared at me. A few minutes passed. Well, this is awkward.

"What do you guys want to do?" I asked them bored out of my mind.

"Wanna go for a run?" Josh asked.

"Sure why not?"

We went outside and went behind trees so we can shift. I can feel the familiar cracking of bones as my body shifted to my fox. I walked out and saw the guys including Chloe in their wolf form sitting there. I haven't seen Chloe in her wolf form. She has tan fur with a little white on the tip of her ears. 

'Race you to the clearing!' 

And with that I took off, I can hear the others behind me. Suddenly, an idea popped into my head. I chuckled and raced ahead. When I made sure they are far behind I shifted back.

Scarlet?

What?

After telling her my marvelous plan, she helped me shift into my dragon form. I looked down and see claws replacing my fingers. I flapped my wings, trying to get used to the feeling. I huffed. Oh well...

And with that, I started flapping my wings. I feel myself getting higher and higher until I'm above the treetops. I raced upward, feeling my wings cut through the air.

Time for action. I folded my wings and plummeted down. I unfold my wings as I'm nearing the trees. I followed them from above, chuckling in my head as Liam was about to trip. 

Seeing a gap in the trees, I swooped down and snatched Liam from the ground. He yelped as I flew higher. The others had stopped and was looking up as I held a whimpering Liam.

'LET ME DOWN!'

He started wriggling  in my grasp. I smirked. 

'As you wish'

I released him. I can hear his scream in my head while the others were well... looking shocked. I dived down and caught him right before he was about to crash into the treetops. I landed on the ground and put him down. That was fun.

I know right! We should do it again! said Scarlet.

Hell yea!

The others had shifted back and was staring at me while Liam is shouting and giving me a lecture of how 'dangerous' that was. I stared at him.

'Are you done yet?'

Realizing he had been rambling, he stopped, his face red with embarressment. Everyone was laughing at him. I shifted back to my fox.

'Last one there will be the one who gets to go on the exciting ride!'

Without a word, Liam took off. I laughed and took off after him. We reached the clearing a few minutes later and shifted back. Surprisingly, Luke was the last one. 

"So.. How was the ride?" asked Josh.

"SCARY!" 

I smirked and looked over at Luke. I walked over to him and pat his back harshly.

"Congrats for earning your free ride!" 

He shrugged,"I like roller coasters so I'll survive." 

Ha, just you wait.

**********************************************************

SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED FOR A WHILE! But anywayss.... hope you like the chapter! I really have nothing to say soooo until NEXT TIME!!!