Caught...Again

Skyler's POV

     Today's the day where I supposedly help 'find' the Alpha's mate. The guys have already gone outside to get ready.

     Austin opened the door of the cell and grabbing the chain that connects to the metal collar around my neck, he pulled me outside. I growled the whole way tugging on the collar. When we arrived outside, the guys and a few of the other pack members were there. He unlocked my collar and stepped back.

     Without a a glance I immediately dashed into the woods welcoming the fresh air. I don't need to glance back to see that they're right behind me. I ran faster hoping to throw them off. I swerved between trees and bushes for a few minutes. Spotting a low hanging tree I jumped up and shifted. Since I'm in human form I can travel in the trees better.

     It's been a few hours now. Sensing they're not behind me I jumped down into a clearing. Guess I was wrong.

     A sharp cracking of branches were heard nearby. I stood up, alert. All of a sudden, a massive black and white wolf jumped out and quickly a few others followed. Uh, why did I even decide to shift back? Stupid, freakin stupid I tell you.

     I notice the guys among them. They had surprised looks on their faces.

     'Why'd you shift back?' asked Josh

     'I decided it would be faster since I was traveling in the trees.'

    The dark brown wolf aka Josh rolled his eyes. We have been too busy talking that I didn't realize Austin has shifted back.

     "Mate," he said coming over and wrapping his arms around me. Sparks erupted when his skin touched mine. He smiled.

     "You're coming with me," he said dragging me towards the way of the pack house or at least I think it's the way.

    "Excuse me?" I said playing dumb since he doesn't know I'm a shifter and all.

     "I said you're coming with me,"

     "I don't even know you! What the fuck?!"

     "Now, watch that little mouth of yours," he started tugging me towards the pack house.

     "Um... if you can put some clothes on that'll be nice," I said.

    "Enjoying the view?" he asked with the damn smirk on his face.

     "Nah I've seen better."

     His fists clenched, "I'll kill them," he angrily muttered putting on some shorts. Oh great a possessive Alpha note the sarcasm.

    'Good luck!' Josh said, chuckling as I glared at him.

     I was dragged, yep literally dragged kicking and yelling back to the pack house.

     "So what's your name?" asked Austin breathing down my neck. Since he won't allow me to sit by myself since there are males in the room which is only Josh,Liam,and Luke.

     "Well, if you aren't literally breathing down my neck I might answer," I retorted.

     Liam let out a bark of laughter but was silenced with a glare from Austin.

     "Sky,"

     "What?" he asked confused. Aw he looks so cute with his little pouting lips looking like a lost puppy.....

     "Name's Skyler but just call me Sky"

     "I'm Austin"

     "And I'm Liam!" said Liam holding out his hand.

     I gave him a knowing smile and shook his hand which resulted in Austin growling. Josh and Luke introduced themselves which of course more growling when Luke winked and gave me smirk.

     "Did you just growl?" I asked.

     "Huh? No???........" Austin said trying to look confused.

     After the introductions and stuff the guys headed off. Not until I caught Liam whispering to Luke and Josh that the mysterious voice is gone.

     'Miss me already?'  I mind linked to Liam

     He looked around frantically and practically ran up his room banging his door in the process. I bit my lips trying hard not to laugh.

     "Come on," Austin said holding out his hand

     "Where are we going?"

    "Our room."

    "Our?"

    "Yea. You're sleeping with me."

     "What?! No way in hell!"

    "I meant.. ugh never mind. You can sleep on the bed while I sleep on the sofa."

     I nodded and skipped up his room, him following behind. How did I know where his room is? I have no idea probably because I can smell his scent. Hah I don't even know.

*5 min later*

     I sighed as I lay on the soft bed.Did I mention his room is HUGE? It's like a freakin hotel room.

     Austin has taken a pillow and was lying on the sofa. Eh. It doesn't look comfortable. Well he said I can sleep on the bed so oh well sucks to be him.

     I closed my eyes and before I knew it I drifted into a dreamless sleep.

**********************************

Hey Everyone! Again thanks for all the comments, I don't know what to say :D  I'll try updating soon! Adios amigo/amiga!