More Works?

Hey!!! 👋 So after much contemplation, I will be keeping Captured as it is. I couldn't bring myself to actually rewriting the whole thing.

If you guys liked Captured, feel free to check out my other works 😊 I know I wrote Captured when I was very young and there isn't a lot of character development, and lots of misspellings.  Reading back on some parts even made me cringe lol.

However, I have taken some of your advices and my own resolutions to improve my writing, so the future or current stories I'm writing are much better. Thank you guys again for staying through the book and getting it to #9 in Werewolf!! Much ❤️

Works:

Upon Shattered Wings:

She was ripped away from him
Drowned in the cold hands of death
But he would do anything
To have her back
**
Once upon a time a winged girl fell in love with a winged prince. She was kind and beautiful but also young and naive. She gave her heart to him on a silver platter and her love cost her her life.

Once upon a time a winged prince fell in love with a winged girl. He was the prince that was written in every fairytale, charming and loved by the people. But every prince is not the same. He took her for granted and in turn, destroyed the girl he loved.

And once in a blue moon, they meet again.

The Possibility Of Us: (phone call story)

"Mom?"

"..."

"Can you buy me a box of pads? My period came."

"Uh I think you should check who you're calling because one: I'm a male, a very hot one at that. Two: Im not your mom and three: I have some spare pads."

"Why on earth do you have pads?