Tipsy

I lightly ran my fingers through his hair. His curly waves . We had been sitting on silence for the past ten minutes. Simply enjoying each others company.

Timothèe has been my best friend since we were in high school. Now here I sat in his massive mansion in his massive sofa. We were both slightly tipsy. We had possibly found our way into his parents alcohol cabinet.

" my head hurts" he said resting it in my lap. It was the first word we had spoken to each other ina while.

" are you drunk?" I asked lightly rubbing his temples trying to relieve the pain.

" I think so. I need water" he groaned lifting his head from my lap and making his way for the kitchen. He poured himself a glass and then slumped against the marble island.

I stood up and made my way over.

" I feel like I could tell you anything right now" I sighed. The drunkenness was really showing.

" please don't. I probably don't want to know" he said turning his head to look at me.

" your hot" i slapped my hand over my mouth laughing. " I'm so fucking drunk right now" I said continuing to laugh.

" that's the only reason I'm letting that comment slide" he said standing up straight and talking another sip of water

" I would sleep with you" I was still laughing like an idiot.

Timothèe immediately choked on his water loudly. He was sober enough to know what I had just said was crazy.

" what?" I asked referencing the way he was looking at me.

" that was so out of pocket!" He practically shouted.

" would you sleep with me?" I continued ignoring his look of shock.

" I-I guess so. Maybe" he stammered. " but we can't lia." He said as I took a step closer.

" I'm going to regret this in the morning" I said before kissing him.he kissed me back hard. His lips were crashing into mine fighting for dominance. It didn't take long before I was pressed up against the counter fighting for air.

" Jesus fuck" he groaned resting his head in my neck. My hands were in his hair and my breathing was rapid.

" Shit. We have to stop." He continued kissing me as the words left his mouth. Letting me know he didn't really want to stop.

" why?" I asked not pulling away from him.

" because we have a bed right upstairs and it's way too tempting." He groaned again.

We were pulled apart by the sound of the door down the hall opening. Our parents were home. I ran to hide the empty alcohol bottles and the me and Timothèe ran upstairs in an attempt to hide our drunkenness.

" Maybe we can finish what we started another night" I whispered and this time he actually looked like he agreed with me.