We Met In The Elevator

" Isabelle I would really appreciate it if you would at least pretend to enjoy this trip" my father said patting my knee. I don't respond as the driver of our car pulls into the parking lot of The Ritz Carlton hotel.

My dad is the CEO of a world renowned sports company and my mother is a retired fashion model. Both of them strongly believe that bigger is better. The same goes for a simple family get away. Weeks ago I suggested that we stay at a small town beach resort, however my father countered that we stay one if the most expensive hotels to ever exist.

I don't want to sound like a brat. I'm grateful for absolutely everything that has been provided for me, but sometimes I wish that just for a moment I could be messy, and get dirt on my clothes, and laugh uncontrollably in public. I wish that my happiness came before our image.

The driver opens the car door for us and our luggage is immediate swiped from our hands and carried to our rooms.

" I'll take you shopping after dinner" my mom says kissing the side of my head she makes a B line to check out the closet space.

" Dammit" my father groans from the bathroom. " What sort of hotel doesn't have towels in the bathroom?" He sighs before ambling to the hotel room phone line.

It's a spacious room with large windows and curtains clearly made of expensive materials. Marble countertops and silk bed sheets. I glance up to see the swinging chandelier overhead.

" Bella do me a favour and go down to the front desk. They won't pick up" he says slamming the phone down.

I nod quickly at the chance to escape for a moment and explore.

I make my way down to the front lobby that is visibly busier than it had been minutes ago when we had arrived. Now paparazzi swarmed outside the windows, and at at least a dozen men in black suits stood throughout the lobby. It was no surprise to me that a celebrity would be here, but I was not at all pleased at the idea of my stay here being hindered by flashing cameras and screaming fans.

I make my way to the desk and explain my problem with the towels to the women who apologizes profusely and sends another women to go fetch some from the back.

" Oh look there he is!" The lady who's name tag read Melissa says to me as we wait for the other woman to return with towels.

" Who?" I ask squinting into the sea of people outside the hotel doors.

" Timothèe Chalamet and his family are staying here this weekend" Melissa smiles wildly. My eyes widen in surprise. " Isn't he just so attractive?" She asks, but before I have the chance to answer the lady returns with towels.

I smile and nod my thanks before heading towards the elevators. Just as I'm about to hit the close buttons on the door a voice shouting wait stops me.

" Wait wait" the boy says slipping into he elevator beside me and hitting the button for the sixth floor.

Tall, brown wavy hair, amazing style, sharp jawline....

Holy Shit

" Sorry I just had to escape all of them for moment" he say breathing heavily from the dash to make it to the elevator in time.

" No worries. I get needing a break" I say avoiding looking at him too directly. Now I'm wishing I had dressed up a little bit more for today.

" Timothèe" he says extending a hand out to me as if I didn't already know.

" Isabella" I say allowing him to take my hand. I try to suppress the urge to go completely fan girl.

" I'm fan of your dads" he says nodding his head approvingly.