Best Friends Brother part two

It's been exactly two weeks since I spent the night with Timothèe. I have not been over to their house since. Elise has texted me a million times asking me to come over but I've ignored every single text. Timothèe has tried calling but I've also been ignoring him.

Elsie had walked in on me and Timmy sitting in bed together. I had made some sort of excellent excuse about how neither of us like parties and I was bored downstairs. She had bought every single lie I told her. That's because she trusts me. Little does she know I've broken her loyalty. I'm a crappy friend.

I don't want to go over to their house and have to explain to her that I have a massive crush on her brother and that we've made out before. And understandably so. Who would feel comfortable doing that?

My plan of avoidance was ruined now. Tonight was the night I had been dreading ever since the incident happened. My mom and dad are having dinner tonight with the Chalamets to catch up. This is an event that takes place once every two or so months.

The adults go out to some fancy restaurant to eat and me, Elise, and Timothèe play board games and watch tv at home. This time around would not be as carefree and pleasant though.

I hesitated picking up my phone. I had to text Elise before tonight or that would just make things worse.

Heyyy exited for tonight? I said sending her a text.

Mhm. Her quick and short response let me know that she's pissed.

Sorry I've been distant lately. A lots been going on and I just haven't been feeling myself. It was partially true. Not a complete lie.

Ok I hope your alright. Just don't pull that shit again. And yes I'm exited for tonight. I'm glad she forgives me right now but I know she's going to be livid later on.

It'll be so nice to hang out.

Timothèe wants to know if your ready to loose at monopoly lol. I inhaled a sharp breath.

Hahaha tell him he's going down.

" Honey it's time to leave!" My mom called from down the stairs.

We're leaving now. Be there soon. I send the text and rush downstairs and hop into the car as if I'm not worried at all but the truth is my fears are consuming me.

The entire ride there my heart races. It races as we ring their family doorbell and it beats even faster when I take my coat off and walk inside.

" Alright kids please behave yourselves! We'll be back by eleven thirty so if you decide to do something dumb clean it up by then!" Mr. Chalamet called just as the parents exited the house leaving me Elise and Timmy alone.

" Monopoly time!" Timothèe shouted rushing to living room and taking his seat in front of the already set up board game.

" Your going down Ellie!" Timmy shouted rolling the dice and moving his game piece.

I was seated beside him at the table and Elise opposite us. It seemed as if the two of us were just going to ignore the previous weeks events.

" Shit. Who owns boardwalk?" I grimaced.

" that would be me. I'll take cash madame" Timothèe smiled seductively taking the money out of my hands but not before letting his fingers linger on mine.

" How come you always win? It's fucking annoying" I said leaning back in my seat.

" What can I say? I'm just that good" he joked.