Lana Del Ray

Timmy and I are complicated. We're not exactly friends but we also armt more than that. Today changed everything.

It's been a while science I've seen Timothèe because he's been working with apple on commercials and branding. I hadn't gotten to see the commercial for myself but from what I can tell online teen girls are all over it. That's why I was suprised to hear the front door of my family's home open and close while my parents were out.

At first I thought there was an intruder and that I was one thousand percent going to die. But when I saw that beautiful beautiful boy round the corner I knew that was only Timothèe. I smiled wide.

" Timmy! You scared me have to death! I didn't know you were coming over" I smiled giving him a hug. " I've missed you" I breathed into his chest.

" I missed you to. That's why I'm here" I led him to my room where we began to talk for hours. Catching up on everything we had missed in each others lives.

My eyes were getting tired and I was beginning to drift off when a song came on the radio in the back ground. Young and beautiful by Lana del ray. One of my favorite songs ever.

Immediately I pulled timmy to his feet so that we could dance.

" will you still love me when I'm no longer young and beautiful. Will you still love me when I've got nothing but my aching sole?"

We were slow dancing and he was spinning me around. The way he looked at me made me feel like the most special person in the entire world.

" dear lord when I get to heaven please let me bring my man, when he comes tell me that you'll let him in father tell me that you can"

We stopped moving and he just stared at me. Like he was processing this magical moment.

" oh that grace oh that body"

God I love him.