| Just A Kiss - Joe Keery* |

Warnings: protected sex

Word Count: 1.4k

***

I had been friends with Joe Keery since high school. I knew him before all the money, fame and hair. He was my other half and I couldn't imagine my life without him. So, when he decided to move to California, I went with him. I moved into a decently nice apartment that was only about five minutes away from Joe's apartment and I enjoyed my life.

Joe had invited me over for the night, so I grabbed a few things and headed over there. I didn't have to take much since I purposefully left some of my stuff at his apartment for when I was there.

Once I got there, we ordered pizza and picked out a few movies before sitting down to watch them on his couch. We were watching the first movie and I kept looking over at him.

Here's the thing. Joe and I had never crossed the boundary between friends and something more. However, that doesn't mean I didn't want to. Because I most certainly did. And no matter how hard I tried to push those feelings down, I couldn't get over it. But, there was no way I was going to talk to Joe about it. We had been friends for so long, I didn't want to make anything weird.

My eyes traced over his forehead, then his eyes, nose, jawline, and finally landed on his lips. God, I wanted to kiss him. Then, I had an idea.

"Joe?" He hummed in response as he looked over at me. "Have we ever kissed?" I asked.

"No, I don't think so." He replied.

"Why not?"

"Because we're friends?"

"Yeah, but, I mean, after all these years and we haven't kissed once." He raised a brow.

"So, what, do you want to kiss me?" He asked.

"You aren't curious?"

He paused for a moment. "You know what, yeah, alright. It's just a kiss."

"Yeah, just a kiss," I said, nodding my head.

"So, how do you wanna..." He trailed off.

"Just do what you'd normally do," I turned my body to face his.

He gently nodded, then placed one of his hands on my cheek and the other on the small of my back. I put my hands on the sides of his neck, so I was able to pull him closer. Tired of waiting, I leaned forward to connect our lips. They moved perfectly in sync as if they were made for each other.

After a moment, Joe pulled away and I already missed the feeling of his lips on mine. So, I decided that I wasn't going to give up there.

"Maybe we should try again, I feel like I can do better," I suggested.

"Yeah, yeah, sure." He said, quickly, leaning back into me.

We kissed and broke apart for the second time. I took in a breath before I began, "Maybe-"

Suddenly Joe took hold of my face, melting our lips together perfectly as he slid in his tongue. He moved his hands to my hips, pulling me onto his lap while my fingers were entangled in his hair. He slid one hand under my top, while his other hand helped move my hips against his. I finally broke the kiss, only because I couldn't breathe, and rested my forehead against his with our noses softly nudging each other.