| Rose - Steve Harrington² |

Warnings: CPS, drug use

Word count: 4k

***

Part 2

The next morning I went through my normal routine, got Freddy ready to go, and walked out the door to start walking to school. Until I saw a familiar burgundy BMW parked in front of my house. I ran over to it as the window rolled down.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"What does think I'm doing? I'm taking you to school, get in." Steve said.

"My brother is here too," I said, getting into the passenger side of the car and Freddy got in the backseat.

"That's fine." He said.

"Steve this is Freddy, Freddy this is Steve," I said.

"I know," Freddy said as if it were obvious to me.

"How?" I asked.

"We hang out sometimes." He replied.

"Since when?" I asked.

"Back when Will went missing." He said.

"It's a long story," Steve said when I turned to him. I shrugged it off.

"You realize how early we're gonna be right?"
I asked.

"You hungry?" He asked and I nodded.

"Great, we'll stop for some food." He said.

So he went through the McDonald's drive-thru, since it was the fastest, and sat in the middle school parking lot to eat.

"Thanks for the ride and food, Steve," Freddy said as he finished eating.

"Yeah, thanks," I said, quietly, still not sure if I could trust him.

"No problem, I've enjoyed my time with both of you," Steve said.

"Alright, I should go in now. See ya." Freddy said, getting out of the car.

"I love you!" I yelled as he shut the door without replying. "Little shit," I mumbled, making Steve laugh.

He pulled the car out of the middle school parking lot and began driving to the high school.

"What are you gonna do about Nancy?" I asked.

"I don't know, I don't think I can deal with that today." He said.

"Well, you can't just hide from her forever," I stated.

"I know that, I just want to think before I decide what to do." He said.

"Probably a good idea. Either way though, good luck with that." I said, unbuckling my seatbelt as the car park.

"Thanks and good luck to you with Billy." I furrowed my brows at him.

"Who's Billy?" I asked.