| Fashion Show - Steve Harrington |

Word Count: 1.3k

Warning: none?

***

It was the night that the kids would gather at Steve Harrington's house to watch movies and just hang out. They would typically do that a few times a month and occasionally I would join, like tonight.

I stopped at a gas station and got some snacks for everyone before I went to Steve's house. When I arrived, I didn't bother knocking since Steve was my best friend and the door was already cracked open. I set the bags of snacks on the island and looked around for Steve or any of the kids. I called their names a few times but no answer. I then went upstairs, stopping outside Steve's bedroom door when I heard talking.

"Dude, just tell her," Lucas said.

"It's not that simple. I already told you," Steve was cut off.

"We know, you don't want to ruin your friendship with her blah blah blah," Mike said.

"Exactly! What don't you understand about that?"

"We understand but, Y/N isn't like that. She wouldn't throw away your friendship because she didn't like you back. Just go for it." Dustin said.

"It's a harder thing to do than to say," Steve said.

I then heard footsteps nearing the door so I quickly went back downstairs, sitting on the couch.

I don't know what to do with what I had heard. I could confront him and tell him that I feel the same. But, I didn't. That whole night I ignored it and decided I would talk to Robin about it at work the next day.

-+-

The next day rolled around and I was at work helping Robin sort through the cart of VHS tapes.

"I need your opinion on something," I said.

"What's up?"

"Yesterday I overheard Steve talking to the kids about me and he has feelings for me I guess."

"Yeah, yeah, I know."

"Okay, so, what do I do?"

"Why not confront him? You obviously feel the same."

"I don't know, not as fun."

"True. Well, I suppose, you could use this to your advantage."

"How so?"

"Flirt with him. He gets so flustered it's hilarious to watch."

"So, by my advantage, you mean your pleasure."

"What, you don't want to torture him?"

"Alright, I'll try my best."

Steve came in for his shift not too long after I talked to Robin. He was having trouble with the computer at the front, it was possibly just running slow again.