37

"I'm choosing the best seats!" Eric shouted at the top of his lungs as he climbed up the bleachers and eventually stopped at the middle rows, cupping his waist. "Faster you oldies!"

"Who do you call oldies?!" Sunwoo shouted back, threatening to throw a plastic bag full of drinks toward his best friend who had already chosen his desired seat.

"I want that seat!" another scream was heard which resembled the sound of a dolphin, and the rest of the group immediately covered their poor ears. "Chanhee, you will sit next to me".

The said boy clicked his fingers beside his ears, slightly fearing that he had lost his hearing due to Changmin's scream.

"Why do I have such loud friends?"

Chanhee surely complained a lot but still he obeyed, trailing the vacant seats in the row to reach his assigned seat next to Changmin.

And so, it automatically has left Hana sitting in the row behind them, being sandwiched with Kevin and Freya on both sides.

Her expression was dull after being forced to come with them to watch the game. She has no desire to be here but Eric kept pestering her until she said yes.

"Eric, you got yourself a new phone?" Freya nudged the younger who sat in front of her, watching him scrolling his allegedly new phone.

The boy turned around towards the older, his eyes lit up.

"Yes, it's better than the old one."

"What happened to your old phone? I think it's not that long since you got that one", Sunwoo pondered, literally remembering the first day Eric bragged about his new phone.

"I threw it on the floor", but the answer from the younger was slightly questioning that all eyes were on him except for his sister.

"You mean, you dropped it?" Kevin asked, brows furrowed.

"No, I threw it on the floor", Eric repeated, making everyone doubt their ears once again.

All eyes then shifted towards the boy's sister, who was leisurely enjoying the chilling morning breeze. She seemed to notice the attention she got making her flinch.

"He did throw it on the floor", Hana emphasized, confirming the breaking news. "He lives his life to the fullest as if everything around him is made of gold."

"Eric, you need to fix that!" Chanhee suddenly flaring, he eyed the boy from head to toe as if he were ready to eat him. "Even if your parents are wealthy, you shouldn't have done that. Hana, you too!"

The girl flinched and did not expect that to come.

"Me?"

"Yes, you! Stop spoiling your brother!"

By reflex, the girl scoffed, raking her hair harshly. She did not see any reason for her to be blamed though she also realized that she did spoil her brother every so slightly. Like how she was convinced to go with him to this game.

Deep down, she was praying that none of Juyeon or Heiji would notice her presence but she could not be too sure. Knowing her brother, he definitely couldn't keep secret from Juyeon. And maybe he probably had told him beforehand.

It was then, she found herself shooting daggers towards the orbs at the front row of the bleachers. The owner was unhappy seeing Hana there. She scoffed, rolling her eyes even.

However, when she glanced over the demeanor on Hana's left side - Kevin, who had returned the gaze with lips slightly apart and a raised brow, Heiji surprisingly gulped, awkwardly turning away. Mystery.