45

It was a normal sight to see students on this campus stay seated in front of their laptops or books to finish their assignments or chase the deadline. But, it was one of the experiences for the two girls, upon seeing Choi Chanhee handling his task.

Freya and Hana never saw him doing his assignment whenever they sat together and now they did, it was quite a sight.

Chanhee's lazy eyes stared into a space, and his index finger moved up and down, drawing in the air. At first, they thought, he was about to distract himself but suddenly he stopped, grabbed the pen and jotted down the answer.

He was calculating.

Blinking profusely, Hana was having a mental breakdown. What Chanhee did was something she could never do.

"Is he a genius?" Freya kicked Changmin's leg who was sitting across her and next to Chanhee, to voice out her curiosity. "Does he not need a calculator?"

Changmin pushed his reading glasses up, glancing from Chanhee and back to Freya.

"It's a normal sight though", the long-neck boy confirmed, he then heard a loud gasp escaping the girls' system.

"You three do know that I'm still here right?" Chanhee voiced out, glancing over the three - one by one. "You're badmouthing me in front of me."

"Honey, that's not badmouthing", Hana leaned forward, eyes widened upon seeing his answer sheets. "You are a genius. Why are not you in my class?"

"Says one of the top scholars of your faculty", the boy flicked Hana's forehead, making the girl slump back to the chair. "I thought Juyeon is your study booster?"

At the mention of the boy's name, the atmosphere slowly turned solemn, the three could not help but focus on the girl who suddenly looked down, sighing endlessly.

"You look troubled", Changmin said. Being the oblivious one among them, he surely had missed out on a lot of stories. "Haven't you settled out your problem with Juyeon yet?"

It was then, that the boy was getting smacked by Chanhee in the latter shot daggers to make him silent.

"What has troubled you, girl?" Freya laid her cheek on her palm, giving her all to her best friend.

Too many things about Juyeon had troubled Hana honestly. It might be seen as nothing since she had achieved her dream of getting a confession from the boy, but Hana was still troubled by the thought of Heiji.

Because she knew very well, that Juyeon was too nice to reject people. Hence, he won't be able to tell Heiji that he wanted nothing from her and the goddess herself would keep launching war against her.

It was suffocating. For she would prefer peace than getting stares by the whole campus for being an enemy of a goddess.

"I guess he could never tell Heiji the truth", she said, the thought alone having ripped her heart. "Even if we date, people will keep saying that I take him away from her."

"You date Juyeon? What are you talking about, Hana?" Changmin spoke up, suddenly his heart rate pacing up. "You're supposed to be with Kevin, I have planned something f-"

Little did Changmin know, he won't be able to finish his statement. A palm was covering his mouth and to his surprise, it was Chanhee's. He had so much to argue, but Chanhee's grasp on his face was too tight for him to fight except for one thing.

"Ouch! Ji Changmin!" Chanhee immediately let go of his friend upon receiving a big bite on his palm.

"All of you need to explain!" Changmin shot daggers, his face was threatening that he would be biting if they didn't.

But, Hana could care less. She was not in the mood to talk, specifically about Juyeon.

"I need caffeine", the girl jolted up, grabbing her purse and her phone.

Soullessly, she walked away. Every step she made was not helpful as she kept remembering what Eric told her last night when Juyeon was in their house.

"Just take him in, sis", only they were in the kitchen. Sunwoo and Juyeon were still immersed in the movie. "He is sincere to be with you. Some more, I won't be able to take care of you forever."

Not much but a bit, his brother's words did affect her. It got her wide awake at night rethinking her decision - was she being too much on Juyeon?

Seeing Hana's tense back as she waited for her coffee in front of the vending machine, Freya was troubled as well. Recalling her conversation with Juyeon that day where she declared that she was willing to help him to get Hana, her answer was still the same. She would be glad to do anything to get them together.

However, deep down she felt bad for Kevin. Helping Juyeon did mean, she needed to kick Kevin out.

"Why?" the loud dolphin tone of Changmin broke Freya's stare on Hana, she pondered seeing her two male friends bickering. "No! Hana will be with Kevin."

"Changmin, you can't decide that!" Chanhee held Changmin's shoulders, staring right into his orbs as if he were hypnotizing the latter. "If Hana and Kevin aren't destined to be together, you can't change their fate."

At that, Changmin shoved his friends' hands away, crossing his arms next.

"How'd you know that Juyeon and Hana are fated?"

It was then, that Freya took the spotlight, tapping the table to get the oblivious boy's attention.

"We are going to find out now", she smirked, raising a brow of approval. When she heard Changmin sigh asking for more details, she was glad she could share it with him. "Their feelings are mutual. We should let them try, if they can go along, then they are meant to be together."

"Mutual?" Changmin pondered, unable to understand. "I thought Juyeon likes Heiji."

A light scoff escaped Chanhee's lips, "You should pay more attention to your friends instead of the party you're dying to have. But, slowly you will find out the real things, no worries."

Changmin pinched the bridge of his nose, an instant headache came striking. Chanhee was right anyway, slowly he could have unveiled the mystery of his friend's love story.

For now, he would simply assume that Juyeon had given up Heiji for Hana, his best friend he did not know he had a feeling for. Then what were they supposed to do as friends?

"Change of plan, Changmin", Freya announced, a teasing smile plastered on her face. "The plan you have for Kevin and Hana on the night of the party must be changed."

"It must be Juyeon's and Hana's night."