38

There was no doubt that Juyeon's team would win the game, they definitely would. The good teamwork and good performance had always been the reasons for them to lead every game they were in - including this one.

Eric's scream was outstanding from the rest of the attending supporters on the bleachers, catching Juyeon's attention inside the court who was shaking his opponent's hands alongside his teammates.

He saw how his friends were cheering the loudest. Even Chanhee was jumping, waving his hand high in the air - Juyeon was proud of himself for making them happy.

But, he won't be lying that he was only looking at Hana who was masking her happiness by biting her nails, secretly smiling at the victory.

The old Hana would always run down the bleachers, straightaway getting to Juyeon, and did not care about the jealousy floating in the court by Juyeon's fangirls. But, the new her decided to stay still in her seat, proving to the boy down there that she had moved on - though not really.

However, one thing Hana did notice today - no screams came from Juyeon's fangirls today. She started to speculate that the power Heiji had was strong enough to silence other girls on the campus.

Unbeknownst to her, now and then, Juyeon never noticed the swoons he used to get from his fans. Because in his ears, he could only hear Hana's cheer.

Swiftly, he dragged his feet towards the stairs of the bleachers, initially wanting to go straight to where Hana was. Nonetheless, it was ruined when his arm was getting yanked by Heiji in the first row.

"Hey", Heiji threw herself on him, not caring even one bit if his sweat would be dumping her. "Congrats, you win".

Juyeon was taken aback by the sudden move. But at the back of his head, he was only worried about the certain onlooker. His eyes immediately found hers in his heart broke after seeing the disappointment shimmering in her eyes.

Hana scoffed at the sight she saw before exchanging glances with Kevin next to her. The talk they had seemed private and Kevin was seen nodding before Hana walked away from the crowd to only God knew where.

Eric was flustered when his sister suddenly left, this was not the initial plan they had in mind. But, Heiji suddenly appearing there was not the plan either.

Quickly, Eric mouthed to Juyeon, hoping that the older could read his lips.

"Don't worry. We will call you later."

Lucky enough, Juyeon caught that and he never once doubted Eric. He trusted the boy for every single word escaping his lips.

And he hoped they would successfully carry out the plan they had.

"I'm sorry, I need to join my team back", breaking the hug Heiji had on him, he pushed her away in a slight manner, not to humiliate her in front of the crowd.

Even with manners, Heiji was dissatisfied. Juyeon was supposed to go with the flow, being eye candy in every picture taken by the spectators and maybe creating a buzz in the campus portal.

She would like to see Hana's reaction - crumbled and devastated, but now it was her who was mad. Because she knew, Juyeon slipping away from her right now was all because of Hana - joining the team was merely an excuse.

"Why are you here?" she glared into the other girl's orbs who she cornered in the restroom - the fateful place for both of them. "Don't get me wrong. I just don't want to see you sad. You keep trying to get Juyeon's attention but sadly he only got his eyes on me."

Hana was unfazed when she held Heiji's gaze. For her, she was nothing but a nuisance who just wanted to mess with her. But, she ain't lie that she was hurt by the comments she made.