Chapter 5

I just finished English now I'm heading to the change rooms to get changed into my gym clothes

Rye won't shut up about those three guys we bumped into.

"They were sooo fine, you can't lie" Rye says side eyeing me

I roll my eyes at her.

"Yeah I can agree but I don't want any boy drama until I finish my college years" I say to her whining.

"That's like 100 years away" Rye says still side eyeing me.

I shake my head at her stupidness.

It's not that long... only about 2 years, I shrug at my thoughts.

"Are you going to tryouts?" Rye says now changing the subject

"Yep, are you?" I say pointing my finger at her, she nods her head smiling and jogging away, I laugh at her.

________________________________

After getting changed me and Rye walk to the soccer oval.

I'm wearing a dark blue sports bra matching with dark blue shorts and a light-ish blue jacket to wear later if it gets cold.

Novys outfit^

There are a LOT of girls here to join the college team, I start to get a little nervous knowing there would be a lot of talented people here.

"Don't worry you will do great, you are literally the best player here" Rye says holding my shoulders looking me dead in the eye.

I smile at her and nod my head.

We both walk up to the two coaches.

"Hi ladies, what is your names and surnames" one the coaches says smiling at us.

"I'm Nova Cristiano" I say smiling at them

"I'm Riley Love" Rye says smiling at them as well

"Ok ladies you may join the group as we need to pick two teams to see how you guys work together" the other coach says motioning us to join the group.

Rye and I both jog to the group saying hi to some of the girls, the others girls were giving us dirty looks.

We all wait for the coaches to pick who's in who's team.

"OK GIRLS!" Coach Skye yells to get us to stop talking.

"We've pick the teams if you are in A go to the left side and if you are in B go to the right side" Coach Avery tells us

"Jamie, Lily, Ari, Olivia, Ava, Ella, Evie, Luna, Grace, Hazel and Riley, Team A and the rest are on Team B!" Coach Skye says pointing at us, I groan.

"Adiós perra, prepàrate para perder" Rye says smirking at me rushing to the other side [bye bitch, prepare to lose]

I smile at the girls on my side.

"Ok captains are going to be... Luna and Nova, please come here and choose heads or tails" Coach Skye says hold a coin in her hand.

"You can pick first" I say smiling at the girl.

"No, are you sure?" Luna says to me smiling.

"I'm a 100% sure" I say still smiling.

"Heads or tails?" Coach Skye says.

"Tails?" Luna says unsure of her answer.

Coach Skye throws the coin in the air, it lands straight onto the grass, Coach Skye bends down to see...

"HEADS!!" Coach Skye yells, my team cheers while the other groans.

"Do you want to pick sides or have the ball first?" Coach Avery says walking up to me.

I smile.

"Ball first" I say smiling letting Luna choose what side.

"I'll take the right side" Luna says to the coaches.

"OK GET INTO YOUR POSITIONS I HAVE CLIP BOARD HERE!" Coach Avery says passing it me to look first.

I go over to my team to show them what positions they want I asked them if I can take mid field they all nodded.

I smile at them as I pass the clip board to the other team.

________________________________

The game finished it was 5-3 my team won.

"Good job girls you may go home and have a shower and get some rest we will be telling you guys the results tomorrow!" Coach Skye says to us smiling.

Everyone gets of the benches and start to head out.

"Fuck I'm so tired" Rye says yawning and laying her head on my shoulder, I chuckle at her patting her back.

"Wanna get some food first?" I ask Rye walking over to her car.

"Yeah but you are driving" Rye says throwing her car keys at me, I catch them and chuckle at her.

We both get into the car and I drive straight to Maccas (it's McDonald's), I sigh and turn my head to Rye asking her what she wants.

"I'll just get a Big Mac with Big Mac sauce and 6 peace chicken nuggets... OH AND GET BARBECUE SAUCE" Rye tells me, I laugh at her.

After ordering I wait in the parking lot waiting to get our food.

"Sorry for the long wait here you go" the lady says giving me our food and drinks, I thank her and give the stuff to Rye and driving home.

________________________________

After arriving at home I eat my food and have a quick shower because I stink and change into a red plaid pj pants and a black crop top.

I brush my teeth and do my skin care routine, I walk out the bathroom to see Rye waiting for me to get out.

I walk over to my closet drawers and grab a pair of socks, sliding them on my feet and walk to my bed laying down and grabbing my book I didn't get to start reading. Punk 57.

________________________________

HIII GUYS HOW ARE YOU DOING?

UGHHH, I start school again tomorrow😭
I HOPE YOU ARE LIKING IT!!!

Love you all

BYEEEEE!!!!