Chapter 22

the next day

the next day

I open my eyes to the sun shining through my curtains, I groan and went under the covers covering the sunlight from my sensitive eyes.

I turn around to my bedside table and grab my phone while still covering myself, I turn my phone on getting literally blinded by the light through my screen.

I blink a few times trying to focus my eyes on the light and slide up putting in my code because my face id isn't working.

I press messages seeing Seb has messaged me 2 hours ago at 7, I open the chat to see what he wrote.

'Good morning mi amore'
'when can I see you again?'

I roll my eyes at the last message, we literally saw each other last night, I sent back a good morning and I don't know you tell me.

I turn my phone off and put it face down on my bed, pulling the covers off of me and getting out of bed.

I walk in to my walk in closet and grab some clothes for the day and brought them with me to the bathroom.

I closed the door behind me and start undressing myself, turning my shower on to the right temperature I want and hop in, doing my 'everything shower'.

I turn off the shower and get out, drying myself then put on some clean underwear and bra, sliding on black leggings with a black hoodie because I don't think I am going anywhere today.

I grab my toothbrush and brush my teeth.

I then walk out of the bathroom throwing my dirty clothes and towel into the laundry basket that's in my room and walk to my vanity.

I take my hair out of the towel and start brushing my hair (I know it's not good brushing hair after showering but my hair gets so messy if I don't) I then put in some hair oils in my hair.

After I'm done with my hair I put on some moisturiser and the ordinary serum on my face and rub it in.

I stop what I'm doing when I hear a knock at my door, "COME IN!" I yell out for the person behind my door.

"Look who's finally awake" I roll my eyes at Elijah as he "struts" in my room and sits on my bed.

"What do you want?" I ask turning around on my seat as I finished off my skincare.

He shrugs, "well breakfast has been ready for a while now so I came in here to tell you"

I nod getting out of my seat and push it under my vanity, "well come on then" and walk out of my room with Elijah following behind me.

When we reach the bottom floor we walk into the kitchen and I see my plate in the microwave, I press the start button to heat up my food.

"So you and Sebastian?" Elijah says leaning his body on the counter in the middle of the kitchen.