Chapter 14

The next day

The next day

"shh be quiet, we don't wanna wake them idiot" I hear someone say then a slap,

I groan,

"You bitch she's waking up" I hear a different person say then I hear shuffling, I start to open my eyes groaning feeling something heavy on my stomach.

once I open my eyes I look down to see...

Sebastian laying his head on my stomach and hands a little under my shirt with his mouth open snoring,

I smile picking my hand up playing with his soft curly/wavy hair,

"GOOD MORNING LOVE BIRDS" I quickly jump up with Sebastian still laying on my stomach groaning,

"SHUT THE FUCK UP!" Sebastian yells out grumbling while rubbing his eyes,

"Sorry man you looked quite comfortable but we were thinking of going out to breakfast" Adam says patting his head for it to get whacked away from Sebastian.

I yawn getting up and jumping off my bed, I grab my phone seeing it's 8:50. I sigh and head to the bathroom to use the toilet, brush my teeth and wash my face.

Once I brushed my teeth and washed my face after washing my hands of course, I grab my moisturiser and put it all over my face rubbing it in.

"Guys when are we leaving?" I ask taking the little hair ties from the bottom of my hair taking out the braids messing with my hair and walking out of the bathroom to my closet to get a new change of clothes, I grab a pair of black cargo pants and a black long sleeve shirt.

"When you finish getting ready" Rye tells me, I nod and walk straight past everyone to the bathroom.

Novy's outfit and hair ^

After putting on my outfit and sliding on my Jordan 4 retro fire red shoes I walk out to everyone sitting on the beds with phones in hand waiting for me.

Seb is the first one to look up, he smiles at me and gets off my bed walking up to me,

"You look gorgeous" I blush and smile muttering a small 'thank you' while looking down hiding my face.