Chapter 20

The next dayTuesday,

The next day
Tuesday,

I'm in Hass again it's actually nearly the end of class as tomorrow we have a day off because of some teacher thing.

"Hey Nova" I smile and turn to Matthew, me and him are now actually getting along and I'm glad I've made a new friend even after what he said about me and Rye we're cool,

"Yes Matthew" I mock his scrunched face, he smiles.

"Do you wanna hang out? If you don't want to it's fine"

"Yeah I don't mind" I grab my phone and sent a text to Rye telling her I'll be hanging out with a new friend which she responded 'it's ok have fun Lina is coming over, love you x' I smile and sent a love you back.

"So where are we going" I ask him putting my phone down,

"Maybe some ice cream I found a new ice cream store that just opened" I nod and smile,

"OKAY AS YOU KNOW TOMORROW IS AN OFF DAY BUT THAT DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN REST AND DO WHATEVER YOU WANT HOMEWORK WILL BE HAPPENING, GOT IT!" Sir yells out, god he has a loud voice.

I look up hearing the bell ring, finally.

"I'll meet you in front of your building after I bring my stuff back to my room" I nod and pack my stuff in my bag,

"Could I umm.. get your number?" I look up at him seeing he's waiting for my answer I nod and he passes his phone to me, I put in my number and hand his phone back.

"See you at 4:50?"

"See you then" I said walking out of the classroom and walk out the building to my dorm building, I walk inside seeing Lina and Rye on her bed eating popcorn with the tv on.

"I thought you are going out with your new friend?" Rye asks confused,

"I am I'm just gonna get changed in better clothes" I look down at my outfit that doesn't look appealing, she nods and continues eating popcorn.

I put on a brown-grey ish sweater then a black skirt and tights underneath, I then grab a pair of black boots sliding them on and grabbing a black purse to finish my outfit.