suck a fat one.

CALIFORNIA '82

i was walking to the Nikkis changing room in Starwood

i was walking to the Nikkis changing room in Starwood. Nikki had accepted my request for my tits out, not all the way but still. "you look hot" Tommy said as soon as i walked in. Vince came in behind me and started squatting so i sat on the counter, there was a bottle of smiroff so i took it an downed it. "man, my girlfriend spent like 80 dollars on these leather pants. Do you like them?" Tommy was the only one that answered. "you say everything's cool, drummer." the boys finished the last touches and i looked at mick who was staring at me with his guitar but when i caught him he pretended like he wasnt looking.

we finally went on the stage and someone did a wolf whistle to me. "oh go suck a fat one." i said in the mic. "alright! were Mötley Crüe!" Vinve shouted as Tommy made the ride cymbal of the drums fall. everyone was booing us in the audience. We started with, take me to the top, until someone called Vince a chick and spat on his leather pants. Vince jumped down and punched the guy in the face.

are you fucking kidding me? our first show and it's gonna go like that? FUCK YEAH . me and mick just stood on the stage watching them fight and mick just played a little something. the fight stopped and some guy in the back drunk, shouted. "fuck, yeah! Mötley Crüe!" and started clapping which made everyone else clap.

we started with take me to the top, and everyone found it much more enjoyable.

-

we had a gig in the doug weston troubadour, weve gotten more gigs and more song written, its all very exciting.

Don't you know, know, know
It's a violation
I still hear you saying
Such a perfect, perfect night
No, no, no fight, all temptation
Well in a black-hearted alley fight
I'm screaming "Take me to the heights tonight!"

Take me to the top
Take me to the top
Take me to the top
Take me to the top
Take me to the top
Take me to the top
Take me to the top
Take me to the top
Take me to the top

i had gotten more and more close to Mick, to the point that the band knew us both as aliens. Mick even helped me design my guitar, it's a cherry red replica of Brian mays guitar, it's got Sabbath written on the back and Mick has Mars on the back of his. its so funny watching him play because he always mouths the sound the guitar makes.

anyways back to the band, we've even sold out a gig once, it was crazy. we were all at the bar called Rainbow sitting at a booth, drinking or smoking, i was doing both. Tommy was talking about a threesome he almost had while I played with Mick's hair. "hey, guys. i'm tom Zutaut. i work for elektra records." we all gave nice greetings, while Tommy put a cigarette under his lip. "i'd love the opportunity to talk with you if you have a second." he seemed so sweet but a little creepy.

he sits down and we all have to move down the booth and i'm literally about to fall off before Mick grabs my waist with one hand and leaves it there. holy. My attention is brought away from me when Tom jolts up from the table. the girl from under our table gives head to anyone that sits down. he talks about us wanting a record deal and Nikki hesitates before grabbing Tommy's head and smashing it into the table, we all laugh around him. "is that a yes?"

"I don't know if we can trust a dude that turns down a free blowjob." we ended up trusting him. we signed a 5 album deal. we got a fat cash advance which meant better drugs and bigger parties. we were royals. Nikki no, this is my story. too bad I'm taking over.

i mean look at this place! everybody wanted to party with us. "can i get a fucking line, man?" some guy asked as he leaned over for my coke! Mick pushed over the guy and sat in the seat with Azure.... on his lap. Nikki! That didn't happen. this is my story okay, fuck off. then they started making out in front of us ,The man was getting some.

i mean diamond dave from Van halen, right there on our fucking couch. Tommy no you both of you out of my story! that dickhead from earlier tripped and dropped a mirror on diamond dave. we all stood up. "chill out asshole. its cool" he was high off his mind. "cool? that is david lee roth. how about you show a lttle respect or get the fuck out?" this guy is ridiculous. "make me motherfucker" he pushed me back and some guy came up and punched him.

"you fella are gonna need a manager. hey dave." dave nodded ,at Doc and asked "what's everybody looking at?"

This didn't actually happen. Mick! fuck off all of you. Doc never came to this flithy shithole. we met him at the santa monica civic center after a show. he also brought his partner Doug Thaller. Doug's a good guy, and it's kinda shitty he got cut from this movie, but i think this is as good a version as any. so..on with the godam show.

can i come back now? nope. still in my story.

"oh good, you met Doc. he works with James Brown,Kiss, you name it." Tom intrudces, "fucking hate Kiss." mick adds. "well, i made them a shitload of money and i take care of everything they need, which is what I'm gonna do for you." Doc said staring only at Mick. "oh yeah? and how are you gonna do that?" i cut in. "look, i know what i see up there. anyone can start a band and crapt out a song or two but not many have the vision to go the distance. and you guys need someone to guide you through the fucking wilderness"

" and youre gonna be that someone?" i asked inching closer. "You're goddamn right i am." i look at all my band mates and they nod. This was our fucking moment. okay back to you azure. Thank you. sorry. sorry. sorry. sorry. Vince you weren't bad it's fine.