this is my story god damn it!

83'

we conquered the sunset strip, snd it was time for america to meet Mötley Crüe

we conquered the sunset strip, snd it was time for america to meet Mötley Crüe. "we're gonna fucking die!" Mick says as he looks over the corner. we are all stressed this is our first big ,big concert. were missing Vince and we go on stage in less than 5 minutes. "guys, on behalf of elektra records, i just wanna wish you good luck tonight. where's Vince?" Tom looks around. "I just saw him in the dressing room, getting ready." Doc spoke. "this is your first big show and there's 18,000 people out there tonight, so... please dont fuck this up." that did not make me feel any better. "Thanks Tom" Doc smiled. Tom and someone else went to find Vince.

we found Vince and she ended up fucking Tom's girlfriend, Tommy throws up which casues me to throw me and Mick helped my hair back. "seriously,we're gonna die." Mick said again. "we're okay" Tommy says right before he takes a swig of beer and i take a buff of a cigarette.

"right, listen up. come on gather round, guys. look where we are. we've got an old man, a kid drummer, a cover band singer, a german and a fucking runaway. no one would have thought we'd make it here, so fuck them. win it all or lose it all, we're Mötley fucking Crüe. So let's destroy these motherfuckers!" we all cheer and i hug mick and kiss his cheek. "Let's do this!".

we got on the stage and i took in the view of all the people they cheered for us. we started playing shout at the devil. us and the crowd sang shout, me and mick had to share a mic.

Shout, shout, shout
Shout, shout, shout
Shout at the devil

screaming lonely in the night
He's the blood stain on the stage
He's the tear in your eye
Been tempted by his lie
He's the knife in your back, he's rage
He's the razor to the knife
Oh, lonely is our lives

We'll stand and deliver
Be strong and laugh and

Shout, shout, shout
Shout at the devil
Shout, shout, shout

He'll be the love in your eyes

And then he'll have you cry for more
He'll put strength to the test
He'll put the thrill back in bed
Sure you've heard it all before
He'll be the risk in the kiss
Might be anger on your lips
Might run scared for the door
But in seasons of wither
We'll stand and deliver
Be strong and laugh and

Shout, shout, shout
Shout at the devil
Shout, shout, shout

-

"Mötley Crüe, no stranger to controversy, is under fire once again for their latest satanic song, shout at the devil. the group brushed off the accusations, claiming its shout at the devil not with the devil. parents, be warned, the group continues to play the song on tour with the prince of darkness himself, ozzy osbourne."

we sat at the pool, well i was in the pool and the rest of the band were sitting in the sun and mick was sitting under an umbrella. a girl walked past and all of our eyes went to her ass immediately. Nikki leaned over to me, "how many people have you fucked so far?" i count with my hands and was immediately interested in the conversation. "6 girls, 2 guys," i smiled and went back under the water. Nikki then asked Vince then Mick the same question.

he answered it but I didn't hear I was too far away. I decided it was time to get out. i swam to a wall and got out, rinsing my hair, I looked at the guys and they were all just staring. "what?" they looked away but Micks gazel lasted longer.

i heard a familiar British accent behind us. i see Ozzy Osborne lift his dress up showing it too this elderly couple.

"drinks are on me" Ozzy shouted as the elderly couple got up. i sat next to mars under the umbrella. we all greeted him in the morning. he then lifted up his dress showing he had no under wear on. they all groaned and looked away in disgust, while me and mick just laughed.

"i gotta hand it to you, oz. all these years, and you're still keeping up with us kids." Nikki said as he leaned over his chair. "Keep up with them? ive fucking lapped you, mate." Ozzy says as he gets on the lifeguard seat. "now come here and have a talk with your uncle oz" everyone gets up and walks to Ozzy as i help Mick up. I'm the only person hes told about his ankylosing spondylitis, well besides Doc for help reasons. so i stand next to him and have my arm linked with his.

Ozzy gets down from the chair and grabs a straw off Tommy after they tell him they're out of coke. he gets down on the ground and sorts a line of ants. "oh my god. i am fucking leaving." i say walking away from Ozzy and his behaviour.

"az, wait." i turn around and see mick standing there walking towards me. "do you wanna get something from the restaurant. I'm so hungry." i nod and link my arm with his again and walk into the restaurant in the hotel.

It's a normal place, so my swim suit isn't weird By the fact there are multiple people also wearing just their swim suits. I found a table and sat on the seat with Mick across from me. a waiter walks over to me and hands us the menu. "can i get you guys something to drink?" i thought about having alchol in the morning, fuck it. "Ill have a vodka coke."

"uh, ill have a americano." Mick says and the waiter writes it down, I'm too busy staring at the menu but mick sees the waiter staring directly at my chest. Mick was jealous, of course he liked me but I didn't know that. i had not quite figured i like him at this point.

i had managed the scorpions, bon jovi, skid row, KISS. what doc no! I'm trying to tell my story, its always the worst time god damn it! i had dragged through the deepest shit with all kinds of mentually ill people.

Azure and Mick laid out on the bed, her head was on his chest and his hand was on her back. they were asleep. Vince, Tommy and Nikki snuck into their room and set fireworks off, making the curtains go up in flames. they both get off the bed immediately and run out the door. "just friends huh?" Tommy shouted making fun of the fact they were cuddling in bed.

but i have never been through what Mötley Crüe put me through. okay im done, sorry ms sabbath.

I'm getting tired of that.