enough of the sappy shit

95'

everyone's life has gone to shit. Skylar wasn't getting any better, Micks slowly becoming addicted to Painkillers, Tommy's wife is gonna divorce him because he was caught with a porn star and i got diagnosed with dementia, very early stage.

i still kept in contact with Vince. he's not doing so good. Tommys still living it up in luxury. Nikki got his stupid goatee and Mick is still as cute as ever.

in fact micks in Hospital right now, for a new hip to bring back some mobility as it's getting harder every day. but i got a call from Nikki on tommy's phone saying we're getting Vince back. i met them at the hospital Mick was at and we watch as a nurse pushes him out on a wheelchair.

"filthy bastards" Mick says as he smiles at is. "how's that new hip dude, you feel like the terminator now or some shit?" Tommy says as he goes to touch the wheel chair to wheel him to the car.

"touch the chair and i'll terminate you, Drummer" we laugh as Mick thanks the nurse and gets up on his own.

i knew where we had to go because me and Vince used to meet here all the time to talk. he ignores them but says hi to me.

"i was scared after what happened with razzle,i was scared that i was losing the only thing that mattered to me." Nikki says. "yeah your band." Vince says back, sounding like he was crying. "no! no, this. this. look we went to war together. shit changes, people change, but i don't fucking care if Motley crue never plays another note. all i want is my fucking brother back. because this is the only family i've ever known." Nikki rants with tears in his eyes.

Vince says sobbing as i reach over and hug him and so does Mick. we're pretty much all crying.

-

our first concert as the original Motley Crue again

our first concert as the original Motley Crue again. i was touching up on my makeup in the mirror when i feel Mick standing behind me and kisses my head.

"Mick, azure, let's go" is said as a knock appears on our door. we get up and go out and walk with Nikki, thyme getting joined by tommy then Vince.

this felt right, so much better then the times when it was John.

when tommy sits behind his drums, Nikki picks up his bass, Mars and Sabbath plugs in his guitar, something happens man.

it's like a weird kind of electrical humidity. you don't just hear it, you feel it.

all i can say is we fucking made it, dude.

i don't know how we're not dead or in jail. we shit on a lot of people and did things that we regret every day. but somehow, we're still here, in it together.

still hate them all. Sabbath! okay i didn't mean, lee, calm down. these people are like family, blah blah blah. whatever, enough of this sappy shit.

that's fate!
that's family.
and that's Mötley fucking Crüe.

Mötley Crüe played together for another 20 years.
their final performance was on new year's eve 2015.

-
THATS THE END!!!!
i had so much fun writing these