chapter 2

Like this only my soft skin was getting bruised all bu not my body but my wrist Mr.james use to beat me with his belt on my wrist for most of the time and if his anger or stress or whatever it is..if he is not satisfied then he will hit on my body Daniel came to rescue me several time but no use..after he is done Daniel help me to my room and put ice and cream on my wounds and treat them only that i know that I will get hit again fortunately Daniel make me also admitted in his school and now I can study as i can't study at home so i focus Every single class and study hard at school and at home when James is not there Daniel help me with some work like that 7years passed and i an 17 now still getting bruised by mr.james and something is also changed Daniel.He is 22 now and he don't live with us he has his own house were he live with his girlfriend or wife to be...
and now he no more protect me or treat my wounds and i don't want either because he literally try to have sex with me when just 2 years ago i was 15 and he was 20 after james beat me as i rush to my room and went sleep i feel some one's hand on my waist when I turn I saw Daniel he was drunk he came closer to me i was not scared because i literally think of him as my brother everything he do for me i respect him a lot then i ask if he want any think and as his eye met mine I can see lust in his eye he grab my arm and push me back to bed and came above me i try to get away from him but it was use less as he first put my top out and leave in my bra i can see lust in his eye which was new to me i cried and beg him to stop but he didn't he lick his lower lip and star kissing my neck then lower and and kiss my breast as my bra was still on me ans i know some karate i kick him really hard and jump out of the bed he then gran my wrist and start touching me stomach and my back then i punch me hard and beat him really hard..
I was crying i didn't accept this atleast not from him i rush to bathroom and vomits there and take a shower and try to remove his touch them take some clean clothes and put it on me and i cried all night and in morning i was still crying Daniel wakes up and he takes a shower and drink a soup because he had hangover and then he remember everything what happened yesterday night..
He was guilty and apologies but i can't..i didn't say anything and he leaves that house and after then james use to beat me whenever he want...
Present scene
I'm 17 now and i decided to escape this house as i take scolership and got entered in my dream college after he beats me when I gain consciousness i saw that james was asleep i grab my staffs and some money and ran i ran ran ran till i was unable to breath by i was far away from that monster as till now I know how to speak Italy and write it and i call the no. Given in university form and tell them that I am interested as they had send me message that I have been selected and they want me to join there scolership but i didn't reply because i was not sure but now I'm damn sure ..
Then as the call ended they send me location and got there and a lady came to me and show me my room and u have to that lady was beautiful with black hair and brown eye and a black dress..
My room was big like it was bigger then james house and the bed it was comfortable and bathroom was damn good atleast for me and the next day I got into University oooo I'm so happy..

Sorry if there is some grammar mistake or spelling is wrong it's not easy to type fast and perfect and thanks for reading