Chapter 32

TANISHKA'S POV

Shahanaz is sitting on the swing which is placed near, at the corner of the garden, she is resting her head on Ram's should and they are enjoying each-other's company. They look happy. They are happy. I feel good seeing them together. Shazd Bhai , Mateo and ishaan are sitting in the bar which we had placed outside for the function.

Those teenage kids are no where to be seen and I'm sitting on the ground watching every one and enjoying my moment, these mattress are really good it's soft and comfortable and the cushions are very fluffy.

But no matter how much happiness is around you , the pain in your soul will never go. It will remind you of the saddest part of your life and will ruin your mood and will tell you that you are not worth it . You don't deserve to be happy.

I felt left side of the mattress dripping down , I averted my eyes from the sky and looked to my left. Adhavika, the teenage girl sitting to my left watching the moon. She is too silent for her age, generally teenage kids are more like noisy or shouting but she seems to me quite and silent.

Maybe because I'm looking at her for a long time she turned her neck towards me and passes me a sweet smile, she is cute definitely cute . She is beautiful with a beautiful smile.

"You have a pretty smile" I complimented her

"And you have a pretty man"

Did she just?? Wait am I hearing right. I'm looking at her with utter shock and disbelief. I'm not offended, Anyone saying good about Mateo I'm feel good and proud too. My man. She referred Mateo as my man . I'm feeling good.

Am I blushing??
Absolutely not.
Why would I.

"Ohh you are blushing" she noticed

"No I'm not"

"Your cheek are crimson in colour and your ears are red too plus you are trying not to smile. I think it's call blushing in common language but if you deny then okay"

Okay she is way too more intelligent , her observation level is impressive nobody ever noticed my red ears except Mateo I have often seen him looking at my ears while flirting with me.

I laugh out loud on her comment and say.

"You observe well"

"I'm no exception, everyone observe as per their capability."

I definitely like her. Her talk , the way she says her thoughts are impressive , and more over she is not going all happy and lovely by hearing her praises. But showing simplicity.

"What do you do"

"I'm in 12th"

"What are you studying??" I inquiry more

"PCB , I'm in bio science stream "

"Ohh nice study well in India becoming a doctor is a tough job"

"In India every thing is a tough job"

"That's true dear"

"You are a doctor " she asked

"Yes"

"Tips please "

I laughed but answered her request

"Italian studies and India studies are different but don't pressurise yourself and study with calm mind that's all"

Then it was silent for ten minutes but I can sense her looking in my direction a few times maybe she wanna ask or say something but too shy to talk. I was shy too but now I know how to put my thoughts in words and speak up infront of peoples.