chapter 26

Heyy give a nice ki powerful name for this story you know this current name  I don't think that it's too good so if you can tgan it'll be a great help 🙂

Again I'm here to apologise yaar ab to lagta h zindagi mafi mangne me hi nikal jaygi okkii i know ki ham bich bich me gayab hojate h but know that my mental health is distributed okyy kharab , bekar , ghatiya pura khatam hogaya h mental health, health bolke kuch bacha hi ni h mere pass ....

Bro i also wanna update but really kuch karne ka Mann ni hora or abhi navratri chal Raha tha to alag Ghar ka kaam I know my reader's want update but know that I'm too suffering I don't know what happening to me but there is something really wrong with me ...

But still I'm here for you all , only for you all stay with me support me vote for me follow me .

Love you guys now enjoy your story .

_________________________________________________

Mateo's pov

It's five in the evening, only I know how badly I was missing her , right now finally I'm outside her friends house to pick my baby .

As the front door opens and my baby comes out wearing a long white colour dress with some orange and peach colour flower print on it , she is looking stunning and I can't take my eyes off her , she looks like an art , like painting, like a song or like a poem , you can only admire, and these all things were not supposed to look nice but to make you feel something. And whenever I saw her I felt something everything in me , I felt alive.
Her dress was the least of her outfit - no one wore a smile like her , she is coming towards me her smile is filled with fakeness she is happy but at the same time she isn't happy , I'll find out what happened to her .

She is different. A rare shade of something beautiful. A spark of rebellion interlaced with magic . Just her existence gives other hope that goddess still exists atleast it gives me hope , this girl is not only special but she is my everything. SHE IS ADDICTIVE . Right from her smile down to her laugh , somthing about her keeps pulling me closer. Making me want to do things I long gave up on .

NO

As she comes nearer and nearer to me her smile gets wider and wider .

" Stop staring at me " she crossed her arms as she stands infront of me

" There's a huge difference between staring and admiring , baby girl " I chuckled while saying.

She laughed yup but unlike her usual fake one this time she genuinely laughed and it make me feel something in my chest something I don't know the name of but it's wired

" Let's go otherwise I'll get late okk" she complained but what can I do she is looking so good I can't move it's like my time , my eyes , my soul, my fuckin heart is stucked on her face , I'm lost in her eyes , in her smile .

" You are looking beautiful Mia cara " even before realising what I'm saying these word flew out from my mouth it's like they were waiting for her , it's like these word were waiting for this very moment.

"  Thank you " she blushed

" You make me fuckin crazy baby " I growled while helping her getting inside of the car

" Don't blame me for your psychosis" she argues as I sat on the driving seat

" You , you are my psychosis "

" Sometimes I really don't understand you " she replies while looking at me her lower lips are under her teeth she is torturing her lips and me , I have to make her stop doing this otherwise we will end up in a bad situation.