chapter 5

Tanishka pov

No no no he is here I'm feeling anxiety and my is splitting into half no this can't be real..

"How are you my lovely daughter" james spoke standing in front of me..

"H-how y-y-you fi find mee" i speak in a cracking voice most like i was unable to speak the only men i fear is standing right in front of me

" This is my favourite bar and lucky me that i see you here now don't you dare to scream or create any drama come with me for a little talk and then I'll release you , understand .. " james told me and i nodded then he just laugh out loud and i confused why is he laughing seems that he noticed that im confused so he spoke

"Nice to see that you are still afraid of me just look at your face like you saw a ghost or the one and only devil...me" james speak again and i can't move like i was paralyzed flashback hits me hard that how he beats me the scares didn't go for years when I became doctor it took month to just vanish that scars and now again i feel a tear on my cheek rolling down to my neck.

"Stop this mellow drama before anyone notice and why are you crying i didn't even clap you just be a good girl of father and come with me" james speak again and by collecting all my strength i finally spoke.." you . Are . Not . My . Fathers" as i complete he chuckled and say ofcourse im not but now come with me and he hold my hand and took to a apartment near the club it took like 5 minutes to reach there he them opens the door and let me in and then he shut the door hard making a loud noise..

" Oo my lovely daughter is scared" james spoke laughing loudly.

" I told you you are not my father you are nothing to me you just used me all the time you make me cook food for you score perfect marker not caring about if I'm dying due to fever you make me do dishes and wash clothes dirty clothes of yours you beat me to release your Anger you-" as i was speaking i felt a hand on my cheek and i fell on the floor bool was coming from my corner of eye and from bottom of my lips .

" How you dare to raise voice on me you little brat you shit girl now see what I'm goona do with you but before I want money give the damn money you have gimme" he say as i was sobbing on the floor i agree and took a chance to take my purse and i hit him with my purse and kick his dick and run straight to the main door but it was lock when he Locked it.. door need a password to unlock it and i don't know..

Suddenly I felt someone grab my hair from back and throw me to the ground it's james who else i was scared very scared i gave him all money i was having and it's alot like he can survive a whole damn week without worrying about anything but he was furious that i hit him he take his belt out and hit me until i was half dead i at that point i was not feeling anything then he Stoped and collect all the money from floor and say thank me for money and said that he is so happy that he got the chance to beats me again.. i was there feeling less can't answer anything he then opens the door and went out and about 15 minutes after he left the room i stand up and my whole body is in pain then i saw a mirror I'm front of me once a beautiful girl who was wearing a black dress for club is now girl wearing a the same black dress but the different is now there are scars on my body it'll not visible as its dark out side but i know the pain it cause is just can't explain after 5 minutes i was there stood and starring at myself i walk out of the room and head to my house and the pain reminds me that how he beat me for straight 45 minutes im unable to even walk i then suddenly remembered that sofie was in club and i pray to god that hope she wasn't home otherwise what I'm gonna tell here where i was and the marks he left on my face by slapping me what I'm gonna say about that as i reach home it was locked aahhhh relief she is not home i then went straight to my room and this time i take a very hot shower want to burn each and every scar which he left on my body i cried and cried until i was out of breath about 20 minutes of torture i gave to myself i watch my self in my bathroom mirror I'm whole body was turned red and there were scars on my stomach and on back and also on my hands like on my arms and forearms then i wear my pajama and as today i take 4 sleeping pills so that I can at least sleep and release some pain sleeping is like death only just you just wake up after a time but the feeling of not hearing no tension of world just sleep and i guss at 12am i went to bed and it was 5am when i woke up..