chapter 21

Mateo's pov

As she hugged me ,  there was a sign of peace on her face , Her eyes closed a small smile was planted on her lips . She looks so adorable , so sweet , so soft , so peace , and  so mine but then she parted away , I feel incomplete her warmth which she was providing me is missing the  protection I was feeling because of her  is missing , yeah when we hug it's me who feel protected she is my protector  and then we started our deep conversation of pain , I can see the pain in her eyes in her words something is off with  her and I'll find it  . when I say I'll never hurt her or let anybody hurt her I am damn sure  , I'll kill anybody , ANYBODY who will even dare to look at her evilly . ohh this girl has wrapped me around her finger without her knowing and when I said the only way she could ever be free is by killing me is damn fuckin true man NO I'll even be with her after my death like ghost , ahhh what even am I thinking.....

I'LL BE HER NO BODY , I'll stay forever with her . if she is a overthinker I'll overexplain her everything . I ever only wanted her . As I pulled her on my lap I was too nervous but I can't let her know that. She tried to stand but I make my grip tighter on her , she was so shy like she didn't even look up at me ohh god this girl will drive me crazy but when she realised that I am not letting her go she makes her self comfortable ,  after waiting for months finally now she is on my lap in my arms I'll never ever let her go she is mine and only mine. I already know that she has never dates anyone or no body has ever touched her but listening to that I AM HER FIRST from her mouth gives another feeling , it makes me happy. She is the first girl i have fallen in so deeply  love with and i want her to fall hoplessly in love with me.

And finally she gave us a chance she said I and her are together . Her friend sha-sa whatever her name is deserve prize for requesting holiday for my baby finally tanishka will be with me for some days . And most important she is INDIAN how can I not know about it , there is many things she is hiding from me . The document and information about her is incomplete I'll kill the person who was incharge of finding details about her.

As she continue to tell me more about her friends wedding I can see how much happy and excited she is and by the time she make herself more comfortable  on my lap cause now her hands are no longer on her own lap but now are wrapped around my neck and she is now looking at my face into my eyes ohh her eyes are like coffee , like dark chocolate with golden sparkel so addictive so pure I am so in love with them.

"hey mateo you listing"  her voice ohh so sweet and peace even my name soundes so good when she call

" yeah baby "

" hmm so where were I "

" you said I'll enjoy your friend wedding"

" ohh yeah so here everything will confuse you a lil bit okk "

"okk"

" so there are  casts you know that"

"yup not much but yeah"

" okk  good  so here shahanaz my female friend is MUSLIM  but  Ram  my male friend or  says the groom of shahanaz is HINDU "

" hmm okk "

"  yeah so as ram is a hindu and more over he is BIHARI , its a cast in hindu . So we will do our  Bihari wedding first because it takes lots of time we'll have fun too but as you know shahanaz is muslim so she changed her  name for  this wedding  , is  SITA , SITA MAHALAXMI and just like that Ram also changed his name as murtasim for shahanaz's muslim wedding this much clear"

"hmm so you  are saying that both are different casts person and they changed their name for there own religion weddings right??"

" absolutely right  smart boy , so now first we will have Indian Bihari wedding and then her Muslim wedding  and for that we have to do a lot , a lots of lots of shopping and decorations , wedding planning  , foods and all  , dresses ,  jewellery , sandels , gifts , shit  shit shit there is no time and we have to do every thing , there's so much work "